Bank Holiday Weekend - 3 Days Off Work :-)

yeah theyre yummy!iv one for lunch 2day! just remembered im out for a lunch on sun, n most things on menu r bad!but its only one meal and i cnt go not eat!lol it is the bank holiday weekend after all hehe xx (im bad)

I've decided to enjoy bank holiday weekend :D I didn't do much last bank holiday so I've made lots of plans and going to try and stick to SW as much as possible and do lots of exercise!

Tomorrow I'm going to a BBQ but I'm gonna eat lots and lots of salad and drink only a small amount :)

Then on Sunday night I'm out with my girls. I'm gonna stick to my 15 syns and only have 6 vodkas and just enjoy being sociable!

On Monday, my last day of freedom before going back to work, I'm meeting up with some friends for lunch and drinks. A few of us do SW so we are gonna try and find somewhere SW friendly and not drink much.

I hope everyone has a really great weekend :) (& I hope the weather gets a bit better!!) xx

No bank holiday weekend here so business as usual on Monday.

By the way there is a sticky in the syn values sub-forum that lists all the mugshot syn values.

Just had a thought - Wont be in till late tonight as i'm going to the big Tescos after work - Any quick and easy free (ish) ideas as i will be starving when i get in. Little syns as possible, got a nice bottle of Rose in the fridge xxxx

wot i normally do is buy there already cooked chicken i no it been cooked with skin on but if u take it off its only a couple of syns and buy already done salad!!

quick easy and lovely....

rose sound nice mm im gonna get one for 2nite;)

Back