Bank holiday weekend over now lets get back on track........

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Am trying to motivate myself to get back onto plan (which is currently ww for me but its v.quiet on that part of the forum and I did SW for long time) after (yet another) bad (and long) weekend!
As Kingleds pointed out to me there's probably a lot of people that haven't stuck to plan this weekend.
After all there will have been lots of celebrations going on and that is all part of life!

I was wondering how long it takes for the rubbish food I've eaten to become body fat and not food weight/bloat that will go in a few days, hopefully! I have googled but its all a little vague.
What I'm thinking though is what I have eaten this weekend may show up badly on the scales at the moment/for a while BUT if I get back on plan then it won't show for ever.

Not sure if that makes sense to anyone and I'm still trying to get back on plan and haven't got any magic way of doing that but I know I need and want to do it.
Waht I did last night was look through my diary when I was more focussed and enthusiastic and it seems to have spurred me on a bit!
Anyone got any tips and motivation for how they are getting back on it?

hey honey - i think you just need to get into the week one frame of mind. As hard as it is - shut the door on the weekend, and get a food diary out and plan your day today. work out all the good things you are going to have and then have a think about tomorrow too - planning will be crucial to regaining control on the plan.

x

Back