Banking your points on the discover plan >>> really confused:/

pixar

has to be done this year
HI there, any help would be great> I'm just trying to get my head around banking points, but am kind of confused.

I am on 20 points and day and 'know' I am not allowed to bank more points than 4 points a day, so can not go less than 16 a day. My question was could I save between 1-4 points in a day (Monday for example) then use the banking points the next day (Tuesday) or another day during the week making my total points between 21-24 depending how much I saved, is this how it works?

Pixar you posted this last night, bump up that thread if you havent had answers please dont start duplicate threads, it just makes the forum confusing

Yes u r right pixar along as u use banked points in the same week! & the minimum amount of points a day for every1 is 14, but for u at the mo it's 16 :) hope this helps! X

well no one replied so I wanted to change the title. I actually want to delete some of the threads that I have put up that hasn't been replied, can I delete them or do u delete the ones that havent been replied? Im new to minimins so dont know how it works

thanks nicola:) I wasn't sure if i was on the right track because I don't really know that much about ww.

oh thanks starlight, i realized that one was a little confusing and wanted it deleted, so u did me a favour:)

Yes you can save your points, for example I save mine each day (if I can), some days I save 2 others none etc then at the weekend I can have something with the saved points like a nice treat - if that makes sence. really used for when your not have a day when you want to eat everything in sight! HTH.

veggie that made me laugh, ' for days u wanna eat everything in sight' :)) I think thats everyday for me hehe...O I see thanks for the help. So If i wanted to save example:- 3 points everyday and reduce my intake to 17 from 20, could I save these up and at the end of the week lets say a Sunday add these saved points to my usual 20 points??? so by the end of the week it would like 38 points, is that correct, isn't that too much points for one day, (scared it mite give me gain:) or do u think its wise to space them out, so like eat 17 one day, 23 next, 20 next day, 18 next, 22 next and so on....I think the bottom line is at the end of the week u should be eating the same points right???...

Yes, for example if your on 20 per day and you save 2 each day mon - fri 2 x 5 = 10 / 2 would be 5 extra sat and 5 extra sunday making it 25 for each weekend day, your still having the same amount of points over the week. If that makes sense! People also so this if there going out for a meal or out drinking etc.

thanks ever so much veggie:) u have really helped me on banking points because I was lost. Now it all makes sense. This forum is so helpful :p

Last edited by a moderator:
try not to eat your banked points close to WI though, all at the one time. ive found this makes my loss look smaller on the scales!

nicoleaime can u imagine banking it all in one day and getting weight the next day, omg haha.....Actually I'm scared eating more than my usual 20 points a day, I here people mentioning that they bank few points everyday and add that to their usual allowance for the weekend, so in my case would be like over 30 points, omg that just seems to many points in one day, it feels like I'm sabotaging my weight loss:) Im so used to eating 20 points or sometimes under, i feel like going over even a point or 2 scares me let alone over 30 in one day, wonder if anyone else feels like I do...

Back