Banning the atkins bars for a week!!

kittykat6279

Mad Take Thatter!
Well i've gained a few pounds this last week and am sure its down to those pesky atkins bars, why do they have to be soooo good? Grrrr So gonna lay off them for a week and see if there's any loss without them.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll at least save some money they are quite expensive for what there are. But I'm not a big choccy fan so maybe thats why it's not so worth it for me

I love them too! But I had no protein shake or bars today and I am suddenly getting dark pink results on the ketone strips so I think they are kicking me out of ketosis...shame as I love them and they really help appease my inner cookie monster...maybe I shall have one a week for a treat x

oooh! I think they were hindering me the last time I tried. I got into ketosis ok but never had that light tummy feeling. This time I am avoiding as much as I can, telling myself that when totm comes around and the sweetie cravings kick in, I'll indulge then. But man those cappuccino ones are powerful! lol

yea I'll see if I see a big difference not having them for a week, if I do i'll just have 1 a week as a treat

here here, i am going to lay off them for a week too and see if there is a difference!
I was purple on the ketostix last week and this week it has been pink, the only difference is the bars, so i do think this is the problem, it will save me a fortune too!!!

I'm joining you. I eat one everyday during the week for breakfast at work, but it was my weight-in today and i sts :(

Was sooo good too. Damn them.

I'm joining you. I eat one everyday during the week for breakfast at work, but it was my weight-in today and i sts :(

Was sooo good too. Damn them.

Well done! Staying the same is better than a gain - at least you're still consciously watching what you eat. Try missing the bars for a while and see how you go. bet you're in for a good loss next week. :)

Well it was my weigh I'm this morning and the scales say I've lost 3pound although I am very sceptical as the scales have stayed the same all week! I am still going to Kay off the bars for the next week and see how i do

astraea said:
Well it was my weigh In this morning and the scales say I've lost 3pound although I am very sceptical as the scales have stayed the same all week! I am still going to Lay off the bars for the next week and see how i do
my spelling was terrible there lol

I had my last atkins bar on Sunday, weighed myself on Monday and saw a 3lb gain. Been really good these past 3 days, drank my 2 litres of water everyday and basically went back to the beginning. Woke up today feeling like absolute crap! Think I've got atkins flu again, but on the plus side, 3lbs lost!!!! :)

Well done! Staying the same is better than a gain - at least you're still consciously watching what you eat. Try missing the bars for a while and see how you go. bet you're in for a good loss next week. :)

Thanks! I hope I am, otherwise I'm going to eat crap for an entire day! lol!

Here here lol

Back