BAR B Q NIGHTMARE!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Spanky Doodle Dandy, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Spanky Doodle Dandy

Spanky Doodle Dandy Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.51%)
    Diet:
    Slmming Worls
    Hi Everyone,

I've got two bar b q's this easter weekend, both are going to be a free for all with food!!!

Not sure how to point everything as I'm not cooking/buying it?

Any tips would be handy, planning on filling my plate with salad, and a burger without the bread and chicken without the skin???

Any suggestiong??

Thanks ladies!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - first of all don't treat it as a free for all and go mad! Your plan sound good though I would skip sausages and burgers because they can be very high. Go for unprocessed lean meat. Why not offer to help out by taking a side dish of WW friendly coleslaw or something (you don't have to tell them it is WW)

4. phatmomma

phatmomma Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass working in conjunction with weight watchers pro points
    I hope it went to plan for you. I also had two, first went well within plan. The second one went tits up and i didn't point and had profiteroles after, which i had planned for but not quite 6 over the course of the evening. I'm hoping what i had left in my dailys and weeklies and the activity i've done this week will lessen the blow...

Be interested to hear how your's went and how WI works out x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.