Bars have shrunk!!!

The older bars are 35g. What are the ones you have received?

They're possibly less calories than other MRP bars Azlan. Things like the Biggest Loser bars are like 220 calories so 90 calories more than the S&S ones. I do like the choc truffa ones though and would rather have a smaller portion of something delish than a bigger portion of something not quite as nice.

Slice it! It's amazing how long they last if you slice it 1mm thin. I can make it last through making, serving, and clearing up kids' tea so almost an hour!

I started mine yday and was shocked at how small they are in comparison to other vlcd. However, after the bar I've been surprisingly full for a few hours.

I was surprised at how small the choc truffa compared to the others was but it's pretty rich so enough for me. I did notice on ordering just yesterday that the honey bar is no longer an option?? Anyone know why this is?

I just looked and they are there on the site- maybe when you get to checkout they are out of stock? Might be worth emailing or going on live chat!

The honey bars won't be back in for 8-10 weeks due to a supply issue.. They might have another bar available in about 5 weeks but can't confirm that. Was chatting to rob the other day xx

There is another Dietimeal bar on LCM, maple and friut I think, but it's never in stock there. I wonder if thats going to be added to S&S? I'd certainly try it!

And thanks for telling us about the honey bar, thats my favourite so I'll ration them out!

S&S used to sell the maple one too, and the banana but it appears that the manufacturers haven't had any available for a while. Hope Rob finds another type of bar, although I love the lemon and choc truffa ones it's good to try new things :). There was talk of a flapjack coming up a while back but that doesn't seem to have materialised just yet.

Back