bars or shakes?

TMod

Hello to all exante fellows! Do you know if it is preferable (for the weight loss results) to have shakes than bars?

Ive not personally seen any difference.

I don't think that it makes any difference. I suppose that you will stick to the diet if you enjoy it so I'd choose your favourites.My current favourite shake is the lemon cheesecake.

The whole idea is that you'd have a meal with all the nutrients you need in it. Each of the exante products has a good calibration of protein and necesary vitamins and lowered down carbs (can go into details but that doesn't matter atm). Whether you have that in more solid or liquid form it 100% doesnt matter to your overall loss. Obvs you need to keep your water intake over 2l per day to help that process and prevent any issues/side effects in the moment and going fwd, but whether say....for instace, you were to take your daily intake of protein from 1 solid egg or 1 egg mashed up with a bit of water, to drink it, one may be more yummy than the other - but in the end you're putting the same thing (calories and nutrients) in your body so it's all the same.
As star says - just choose what you like! Been here since june and saw people's tastes differ so much! I love the sweet sour noodles, other people hate them. I hate the curry, others love them... Bars - the peanut butter one is an absolute treat for me, other ppl hate it - shake wise, some really love the mint chocolate, i really dont but i love the vanilla and the fruity (like strawbery) ones. We are so different in this respect so just test and see what YOU like :) calorie wise they're all 200-ish and have the same vitamins to keep you well :) just make sure that if you stick to the solids you get all the water intake - just to help you process things. Its the same difference of having a watery-ish stew with all the meat and veg, vs having the same bit of meat roasted with the same veg. One will have more water than the other to help you process faster but it all breaks down to the same thing - maybe 10-24hrs slower, depending on your body and general water intake but still goes away the sams way.

I thought the bars were slightly higher in carbs so they say you can only have 1 a day, so logic would dictate the shakes are better... that said, I doubt it would make that big a difference in the grand scheme of weight loss, so go with what you enjoy or else you’re more likely to fall off the wagon...

Back