Bars suitable with Cambridge diet

serenade

o.k trying to save a bit of money and want to find bar alternatives. I am on ss+ (3 cambridge products + 'meal')

I am looking to replace my bar a day with another VLCD but wary of loosing the nutritional value of cambridge, the cd bars are 50gm so looking at similar size plus prefer crunchy type bars.

any suggestions?

Hi I'm on exante (done cd in past prefer exante taste n much cheaper) I haven't compared the specifics but exante bars have a third of ur daily needs etc etc so I asume would be ok n us exante followers know that the tesco ultra slim bars are like for like with exante bars re nutrition so have them as an alternative n they are MUCH nicer!!!

thanks the reply

i am getting myself confused, i will forget about the slim & save as bars are small anyway, i did'nt think the Tesco ones are a 'meal replacemnt' some threads say yes and others no

Slim and save bats ate smaller but they're really really tasty. Proper chocolate bars. They'd be too much if they were any bigger to be honest

Slim and save bats ate smaller but they're really really tasty. Proper chocolate bars. They'd be too much if they were any bigger to be honest

thanks for the reply, would slim & save , exante or tesco ultaslim work as 'meal replacement' i would be taking 2 cambridge products & my small meal alongside(on SS+) so looking for a replacement for the CD bar

i just don;t want to muck anything up and make sure i am still getting my rda for vitamins/nutrients

Back