Bars/tetras

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Is it after 1 week, or two that you can have these? I was going to stick with just the shakes, mainly because of cost, but at work, mixing my shakes in a shaker just doesnt make them nice. At home I use a blender, but its glass and heavy, so cant really lug it to and from work. Was thinking I could use 1 bar or 1 tetra a day, just while Im at work.

You can have tetras straight away - no different to the shakes - just prepacked (and taste much, much nicer IMHO!). The bars you aren't meant to have until week 3, but I had them my second week and made no difference to my weight loss. Ask you CWPC. I can't stand the powder shakes, so I live on tetras and bars only :)

Thank you. My cwpc really likes you to chose a variety of products, although not everyone is going to like everything. 1st time round I lived off the choc tetras. I will certainly be buying 7 tetras this week for work. Only £1.40 a week extra

Why do you need a variety??? I would never drink the powder shakes, hate the porridge, don't particularly like the soups!

I have 21 chocolate tetras and usually 7 mint choc bars, although I have taken to buying a few malt toffee too now. I'd would never have got past week 3 if I was pressured into having packs that I didn't like or want!!!

In fact, I'd tell her what I wanted each week, and ask her to make sure she has them. My CWPC keeps my 21 tetras for me, and won't let anyone buy them if she's getting short, bless her! If I couldn't buy what I wanted I'd be finding a different consultant!!

I think she thinks I might get bored easy if I only stick to one thing. Although I think you're more likely to cheat if you are drinking shakes you dont like.

I only have choc tetra's because I like them and because they're quick and easy and mean no washing up!

I am also trying to stop associating food with enjoyment and instead make my brain realise I eat to live, I shouldn't live to eat, so treating CD like 'medicine' is helping this.

Back