Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sugalipz247, 9 November 2009.

1. sugalipz247

sugalipz247 Well-Known Member

Well i've been in a comfort food needing type of mood today but resisted well done me. Came home to have my first bar an orange one and i don't like it:cry:. Hope the other flavours are nicer!
  2. LV30

LV30 Well-Known Member

The orange bar is the only i don't like... you'll love the others, don't worry!!

3. jlm

jlm Well-Known Member

i had my first orange bar today... i thought it was ok but it was a lot different to the others so dont despair! The peanut one is lovely, the others i have are malt toffee, caramel and chocolate. They are all (especially chocolate which can be a bit powdery) so much nicer when have been in the fridge for a decent time!
  4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

I find it so odd how we all have different tastes. The orange bar is by far my favourite! Especially after an overnight freeze. I sit and chomp away!!! :)
  5. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Well-Known Member

I think the Malt-toffee one is like cadbury's fudge mmmm. I also love the peanut crunch bars x
  6. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Well-Known Member

I'm not at the two weeks on restart but I loved the bars - especially the orange! Really looked forward to a bar in the evening cut up into little pieces to last longer.
  7. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

I love the peanut one! the chocolate one tastes like salt to me! x
  8. MsMunch-less

MsMunch-less Is determined to do this!

Just make sure you store it in a fridge!! I hate them room temperature, but lovelovelove cold! For some reason I cant stand the caramel one. I always get 5 toffees and 2 orange. =)
  9. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Yuk to the orange for me too

I have peanut & cranberry only

Will miss the bars when im not ss'ing anymore :(
  10. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Malt Toffee and Choc for me though i haven't had any bars for the duration of this diet the CDC let me try a piece of those two flavours not keen on nutty things. I don't feel the need to have the bars so have decided not to bother ordering them.

11. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

I chose to have bars for the first time today, I chose to try the orange one first too and I think its lovely :) but my god it feels weird to chew lol xx
  12. boardwitless

boardwitless Well-Known Member

I found that I tried all of them, liked a few and loved the peanut one so that's all I get now and have not tired of it. I'm also down to choc mousses only, and love them too. I didn't much care for the orange bar and didn't get enough chocolate kick from the choc bar so didn't bother after a first try or two.. A square inch of peanut bar with a cup of green tea is what I look forward to now:gimi:
    Sad or what?
  13. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

I can't cope with the texture of the malitol bars, but the peanut and cranberry are yummy!!!
  14. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

oh me too the texture is... hmmmmm odd to say the least lol

i like the oaty ones :D
  15. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

I love the bars. I have 4 tupperwares and I chop up a cranberry, a chocolate, an orange and a toffee so that I have a bit of each flavour in each box then when I go out somewhere and it isn't feasible to have soup, I take a tupper!
  16. sugalipz247

sugalipz247 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone it is amazing how every has different tastes. i bought chocolate, peanut, toffee and caramel too so will be giving them a try also if not im back to my tetras (im in love with them as is my cat who sits begging not enough to share hehehe) and shakes.
  17. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Great idea!
  18. MsMunch-less

MsMunch-less Is determined to do this!

Hehee, I tried that, chopping them beforehand and mixing flavours, but cant do that no more as keep going to the fridge and snacking from another day's allowance! I just need to open one bar a day now.:rolleyes:
  19. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

I don't think I will be having the bars again, I'm not hungry but my stomach ihad been making some really loud noises lol I think I'll stick with soups and tetras from now on:) xx
  20. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

is it just me (TMI alert) or do the bars give you wind?!