BARs

Mmmmmm, dark choc with orange is wonderful

i only like the peanut one

they are all horrid in my opinion, but im a man and what the hell do i know!!:D

OMG I cannot believe people dont like the bars .. they are amazing to me .. but then I started CD after 15 weeks doing lipotrim , which had 1 flapjack , which tasted just like a dried oxo cube with lumps of fat in it ... so I guess anything solid and slightly tasty is better than that ....... but still they are yummy !!!!

I love all the bars except for the chocolate one and the caramel -- all the others are gorgeous mmmm

To be different, when I did CD last time (not done long enough to be allowed this time) I hated the peanut ones. Love all the chewy ones though.

The peanut one smells gorgeous ,like peanut butter but unfortunately it does not taste like peanut butter. Love the choc orange ones though, Mmmmm!!

hi well i have tryed them all and my fave is the cranberry one its like a special kay bar its great x

Picked up my first bars today. I will see how I go with them this week - I noticed when I did LL that I used to clock watch until bar-time - I had my bar at about 3pm, and I think that it shows that I wasn't out of the mindset of thinking about food, and treating myself by having a bar. If I notice that I've slipped back into that mindset this week, I will stay away from the bars until I'm off SS. I chose Peanut and Cranberry to start off with!

Back