• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bars

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
im just having mine now for lunch its my 1st one and its lush!!! cause i normally only have choc tetras i only got 1 in case i didnt like it wish id got more now!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
are they very minty l love choc and mint together l also only have choc tetras and peanut crunch bars so lm going to order nxt time

like someone else said on here they taste like mint matchmakers very yummy!! iv not tried the peanut ones what are they like?

I think they r gorrrrgeous!! Quite a bit different than the other bars and nice for a change.....but cranberry remains my favourite, just finished one for my lunch....yummmy :)

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
there ok the only ones l like really, l hope my cdc stocks the mimt crunch cant wait nom nom :D

Setas

Silver Member
totally delicious

They are fantastic!

I don't like them.

I asked my CDC to bring me 27 choc orange bars & 1 mint one as i'd heard mixed reviews and didn't want to be stuck with bars i didn't like.

He turned up with over 2 weeks worth of the mint bars as the choc oranges ones he had were running out of date.

Choc orange bars are much nicer & i think more filling. The mint ones are nasty but i'm stuck eating them for nearly 2 more weeks.

i love the mint ones and just tried the orange (yum) and choc (i think it tastes like the chewy bit in mars bars!!!) and tried the peanut but i think they are quite dry after a while lol

It's crazy how different our tastes can be! I found eating the bars was like an evil punishment because they were so awful, the first bite is always lovely then it just tastes really artificial and dry. I do still have the orange and caramel sometimes if I'm out and about but thats for emergencies! Otherwise it's just mint choc shakes for me! Xx

I only every have the malt toffee ones! I hate all crunchy bars, they taste like cardboard that I have to physically choke down when eating them. The taste isn't too bad, but the texture...bleugh.

Mmm, eleven days then I can have bars again <3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 0
Slimming World 1
Slimming World Off Topic 4
Syn Values 2
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 6