Bars

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
Which make bars can be used with a vlcd??

X

I'd like to know this too!

I suppose they be interchanged? If the nutritional values are similar? Bars are the easiest option for when I'm out for the day so it would be nice to have a larger variety to choose from.

Which make bars can be used with a vlcd??

X

I know it might not be the 'done thing' but I'm choosing sachets from various sources. The three different Full Meal Replacement plans I've tried all have a similar nutritional value and so do the bars. I really like those from the Dietimeal selection on Low Carb Megastore. Though where they quote two as a full meal, I find one bar more than enough. Trying to avoid them now though as they seem to make me feel hungry!

Whatever you choose, beware that they are meal replacement bars with 1/3 of your nutritional needs. IE not slim fast equivalent. We need to get all our vits and mins and protect our lean muscle mass.

I'm also having Tesco Ultraslim for variety (first week though, no time to get bored yet!) and Bigest Loser meal bars not the snack bars. I did muck up today and had two bars by accident, as I was waiting for a delivery.

Back