Bars

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I'm sure my CDC said I could have bars after my 2nd WI, so on week 3 onwards, but Ive noticed a few people saying they had the on week 2. What's correct? I hope I can have them on week 2! Does this also go for the water flavours?

Hi Donna, as far as I'm aware you can have the water flavours from the start, but stay away from the bars until week 3 - sorry!

Corinne x

my cdc offered them to me on week 2... just looking in my book thingy from my new cdc and it says bars week 3 water flavouring week 3..

maybe all cdc's are different?

must say when i started the bars on week 2 i still lost 6 pounds..

Hey

I used the flavouring from day 1 and i had 2 o the flavours of the bars - cranberry and peanut from day 1 too as my cdc said they have the same content as te sachets but the other bars have a higher carb content but like you say maybe allcdc's are different!

Best of luck on your journey!

Lou x

Bars and water flavourings are available from start of week 3. This is too ensure you are fully in ketosis and will stay that way.

As counsellors we are all given the same literature regarding this.

Tracey
x

I got them on week 3 :) I think it was nice to wait for them anyway, made week 3 more exciting!! (it's the little things....)

when i went to see my cdc today she said from week 2 as they have more cals in than shakes ashley xx

I had two weeks supply incl bars from my sister before I started the diet officially. So my start was not normal, I can appreciate it may have been better to have started with the sachets alone in the first place. Hang in there week three will be something to look forward to.

hey hun i got bars in week 2 only as i did ketosis stick and i was well and truly in ketosis think it was dark burgandy but usually they recommend week 3.

bars are great but u need to get used to the toilet being ur best friend lol:p

Back