Bars...

Pretika

Silver Member
HI All. I hope that you are all well. I am on day 13 of SS. I have my second WI tomorrow and I was wondering that now I am nearly completed my second week I can move on to the bars... However I read that you dont lose as much weight with the bars. Is this true??

Hey hun,i think you can move to the bars on week 3.they dont agree with everyone when it comes to weight loss.i found that they did hinder mine,but i really like them so im going to try and have one every other day instead of every day,everyone differs though so maybe just give them a try,
elaine

Yeah my cdc doesnt want me to have bars ever! she said that a lot of her slimmers have either not lost much or the bars have felt so like real chocolate that it has sent them 'off the wagon'. But i had such a big loss this week i persuaded her to let me just have 1 so i could try them and have something to chew for a change - was a bit disappointed to be honest i was expecting it to be amazing - probably because it was forbidden lol

Thanks!! I think that I will stay away then !

I always found the bars to be quite good.They never slowed down my weightloss and I used to have one bar a day.Try them there isn't any harm.

I think the bars are lush, wel too lush I only have 1 a every 2weeks on my wi night coz if I bought more I would eat them all in one go.lol

The bars are really nice I have one every day - don't think they've done me much harm.

HI All. I hope that you are all well. I am on day 13 of SS. I have my second WI tomorrow and I was wondering that now I am nearly completed my second week I can move on to the bars... However I read that you dont lose as much weight with the bars. Is this true??
yes, you dont lose as much on the bars. it's much slower.but personally I enjoyed the bars.and found them filling.it's great when on maintenace you feel half normal getting to eat real food !! I loved the bars with a cup of tea.

Having 1 bar a day shouldn't effect weight loss. The only negative effects I have come across are in some people they can aggrevate constipation and of course there's the wind :eek:;)

I personally had 1 bar a day and loved them, my losses were always good.

Some of my clients just have a couple a week and have them if they are going out or just as a treat. I think they're worth trying as for some they make the diet a whole lot more bearable.

Tracey
x

Back