bars

skinnylala

can u have 3 a day i already had 2
only bought 5 thank god as just wanna eat them all up

i think you are only meant to have one a day
x

Yes, you are only allowed 1 bar a day :)

So having 3 would be... bad ;-) Some people are sensitive to bars, it makes them want to eat them all in 1 go so maybe you can buy 1 after weigh in as a treat or something?

xxx

When can you start having the bars?? I'm on week one. Do they slow the weight loss down at all??

hmmmmmmmm you are going to have fun later,when I have eaten two bars I get the most dreadful wind!!You are not supposed to have bars I think for a few weeks,I had them from week 2 and have had no problem with weight loss,I normally have the cranberry which nutritionally I think are the same as the packs.You are definatley only allowed 1 per day though
xx

I think it is after week 4 you can start having the bars.

They have a slightly higher calorie content than the soups and shakes, but they didn't effect my weigh loss.

Hope this helps :)

god she never told me only one a day but yes i just want to eat them all up today, think next week wont buy only 1 or 2, too tempting to eat

god she never told me only one a day but yes i just want to eat them all up today, think next week wont buy only 1 or 2, too tempting to eat
Haha!!you sound like me,im quite a good girl now!!I would tell you to freeze them but you can still eat them straight away and then you may end up with a broken tooth!!!
xx

oh god haha my teeth arent that strong so better not do that, now got 3 left in fridge at home, it will b a task not to eat them all haha
come on willpower dont let me down

Haha Skinny, I'm exactly the same. If I buy bars, that's it.. I eat them all with a great big cup of coffee cos they're just too nice!
I stay away now, I might do what someone above said and buy one a week after weigh in when I've lost weight as a treat... I'm hungry just reading about the bars! Yum!

i know they are so nice esp on ss when not eating at all lol
ok next week only 1 or 2 bars for me

Back