bars

Will get the chocolate fudge next then, OH got the last lot and didnt fancy the choc fudge but evertime he ate a berry one he felt sick !!:jelous:

Mmmmmmm these CS bars sound nice, will have to place an online order (no Rowlands where I live).

I didn't get my Atkins Bars with my Tesco shop delivery last night - must be out of stock as no subsitute was given - well, that's a lie, the person doing my shopping (how lazy do I sound!!) must have assumed I was buying a drink of some sort, as the bars were cappuccino and nut flavoured, and put in a box of Nescafe skinny latte sachets instead! I have to say I did keep them and they are delicious and are doing my sore, little throat the world of good just now but I won't be allowed them as of tommorrow - 78cals per drink!

i got the chococlate and berry bar, ive only eaten the chocolate, starts off nice but then u are chewing a lot half way through but they are nice for a diet bar ;) going to try the berry one tomorrow

^^^
lol must....not.....comment....so...hard.....must.....resist... :D

The bars have got to be better than the lipotrim flapjacks which were evil... imagine compressed horse dung with an industrial / chemical taste from lots of vits & minerals & you'll have the measure of them.... not pleasant.

I saw the CS bars last night & was umming & aaahing about buying some then decided I couldn't be arsed... how much are they ?

:8855: lol i need someone to proof read my posts before you turn them all into a sordid afair!

PS I'm just surprised I haven't said a word about your sig ;) :D I must be slacking....

hahaha well im not slurping anymore, im being ladylike and sipping. need to change my signature. what about yours did u give up the cigs?

lol I'm giving up sigs, not cigs ;)

My sig last year on LT reached epic proportions & you needed to scroll down the page to read it all (18 weeks of WI details) :)

god im dunse sometimes lol

Back