Induction Batch Cooking For Induction?

triage999

Gold Member
Any ideas for foods I can batch cook and freeze or refrigerate that'll last a while!! Also foods that I can serve with carbs for the wee ones or on their own for me!

I already cook cheeseburger pie but would like some different options :)

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I make bolognaise sauce and have it with salad, kids have pasta. I do the same with chilli and curry. you could make lasagne but use thinly sliced and cooked aubergine instead of pasta, my kids like this even though they done like aubergine, you can use xanthan gum to thicken the white sauce instead of flour.

Thanks Sammy x

I keep seeing this cheese burger pie, but can't find a recipe. Can anyone tell me what it is please?

Cheese burger pie is in stickies, just receipe thread, 1st page. I haven't tried it yet, let us know how you get on.

Cheeseburger pie is lovley tried it on the weekend. Is defo a must

tomorrow is onl

raverminx said:
I lie, just found it! Sounds lovely, going to try that very soon

It is by far one of the best recipes ever!!!!

I must try this at the weekend, have heard so much about it.

Frittata in a big dish (beat some eggs, splash of cream, various meats/veggies, spring onion) Cook in oven until egg is cooked through, then place under grill with grated cheese, maybe some pepperoni slices if you like them. Divide into slices and eat hot or cold, keeps in the fridge or you can freeze portions. Its lovely cold with salad, or hot with bacon for brekkie. Kids could probably eat it with chips!

Back