Batchelor's Cup A Soup syn values plz

xKLICKx

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the syn values for Batchelors Cup A Soups. Have done a search on google and on here and can't find anything.

Cheers

Is there a particular one you're looking for as there are 30 listed online. They range from 4/4.5 syns to 10.5 syns each.

Hi. Not been on in a while. It was mainly the chicken and leek one and the chicken noodle. Just find it so strange that a Mug Shot is like 243 calories and is free whereas a cup a soup is under 100 calories and is at least 4 syns.

Cheers for any help given.

I think the difference between mug shots and cup a soups is that the mug shots are more filling (they've either got noodles or pasta in them) - SW syns are not just about calories.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Cup a Soup, Chicken & Leek, dried 23g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Cup a Soup with Noodles, Chicken Noodle, dried 24.5g sachet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

I doubt that syn value will be right Stace77, there is no free food allowance on shop bought soups so they are all pretty high.

Got this from the SW website

Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Chicken & Vegetable, dried, 22g sachet 5
Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Minestrone, dried, 23g sachet 4½
Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Mushroom, dried, 26g sachet 6
Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5½
Soup in a Mug, Tomato with Croutons, dried, 24g sachet 4½ 4½ 4½
Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Chicken & Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5
Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Minestrone, dried, 23g sachet 4½
Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Tomato & Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5
Variety Pack Soup in a Mug with Croutons, Vegetable, dried, 23g sachet 5½

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but better to find out now than later :(

Its in last months magazine, 1/2 syn per veg and crouton soup in a mug, i doubt they'd put something in sw mag thats not right!

All i can say is shame on you sw for printing misleading information!!! Its a good job we have THIS forum for info!!!

Back