Batchelors Rice and Pasta N Sauce Packets

MissCGBerry

Hi Guys,<BR><BR>I know this topic seems to have been covered many times on the forum but I am majorly confused as to whether these are free and if so which types.<BR><BR>I am still sticking to the red/green days and I am struggling to come up with things for lunch as I get bored easily and thats when I slip and get something fattening! <BR><BR>If someone could update me that would be great and sorry again to post another thread about this! <BR>

I can only tell you about the ones I eat myself and as far as I am aware, the cheese & broccoli , the tomato, onion and herb and all of the High-Veg pasta 'n' sauces are free on EE and Green and the mild curry and golden savoury rices are free too.

aww thanks for this been sooo confused cuz my book says pasta an sauce 4.5 all varieties. but think that made with butter an milk??? Also says savoury rice all varieties 1.5??? Love the curry one.

The book gives you average syn values rather than brand specific. If you want to know syns in a particular brand you need to look it up online. The syn quoted in the book is also likely made up as directed and will include some milk xx

The book gives you average syn values rather than brand specific. If you want to know syns in a particular brand you need to look it up online. The syn quoted in the book is also likely made up as directed and will include some milk xx

Hi Patchwork do you have access online and can you possibly look up which meaty ones are free? Sorry I dont have the Slimming world online.

Batchelors pasta n sauce excluding milk :
chicken and mushroom free, tomato and herb free,
cheese leek and ham 1,
macaroni cheese 1.5,
cheese and broccoli free,
wholegrain med vegetables 1,
creamy tomato free,high veg free

Back