Batchelors savoury rice syns....advice please....

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Hi I read a while back in a slimming world mag that the mexican chilli flavour savoury rice were free....I was going to give some to a friend to try so thought would check the syns with the online calculator as didn't want to sabotage her diet...and this worked it out as 4 and a half syns per pack:eek::eek:
I'm confused now as I've been eating them as free but this has worried me! What do people think?:sigh:

Cant find Mexican chili, but is this the same one?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Savoury Rice, Mild Mexican, dried 120g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 22 Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

I suspect that you didn't include a free food allowance for the rice when you were doing the syn calculation. That can make a big difference to the answer you get.

Cant find Mexican chili, but is this the same one?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Savoury Rice, Mild Mexican, dried 120g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 22 Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hiya, I have just been looking in my Slimming World Bible :) and it says that Savoury Rice - all varieties made up 100g - 1 syn each on Original and EE and 7 syns on green. Is this the same for Bachelors then?? Thank you x

Back