Total Solution Battle of the bulge

Hope the rest of your day went well.

EOW1 loss: 8kg

Wow, that's brilliant! Well done!

Mon 10th Feb:

Today has been pretty easy, slightly wobbly after 2 coffees by lunch but just sipping water and my shake got me through.

Good loss is spurring me on, over a stone in week 1 - very happy!

Fabulous loss, very well done, that should definitely keep you spurred on :D

Tues 11th Feb

No wobbles today and able to 'go' normally, all in all a good day!

Weds 12th Feb

Today was very difficult. I had very little sleep, it was freezing cold and more wet and nasty travel conditions. By 4pm I thought I was going to collapse, managed to get home and had some more water and a coke zero, this got me back to normality.

Fingers crossed tomorrow isn't a bugger too.

Oh dear... very much off the wagon. Best advice I can give ever is to remember to eat regularly, I had to eat something I was so light headed - I forgot my darn shake powder for breakfast and lunch at work. Day 1 again tomorrow... let's hope i can recover this week!

Keep a supply at work, just in case!

Also a good idea to have a tub of bouillon in your desk drawer - handy for when you just need a 'little something' :)

Didn't forget today! Will be doing exactly that, awaiting our latest order but the weather has delayed it (now by 4 days).

Fri 14th Feb

Back on track, weighed myself and still lost since last week but not a huge amount - hopefully can lose some more before Monday and hit ketosis soon (again).

No more cock ups!

Fri 15th Feb
Sneaky weigh, pretty much back to the stage I was before the problems - so some loss this week is likely :wow:

Had my first meal as I've been solely on shakes, the spaghetti is absolutely fantastic!

Glad you're showing a loss and that you're back to where you were, that should keep you inspired :) I'm a spaghetti lover too!

Glad to hear you're doing so well. As well as boullion I also have hot ribena plus as a standby.

Sun 16th

Not so easy today, struggling a bit and after a weekend of working... feeling pretty knackered, not yet in ketosis - hopefully it'll catch up soon so i don't get these pangs.

I like the idea of hot ribena! I didn't think any dilute/concentrates were allowed, then again, i guess bouillon isn't allowed either!

It's .only ribena plus you can have - blackberry, raspberry or apple.

Ooh I didn't know you can have Ribera plus, I'll look into that :)

Can we drink Rubena plus!! R u sure!!!!! :)

Back