Batwings

I use tons of body cream... softness isnt a problem infact its all very soft and very squishy right now.... lol
Am def going to try pilates!
x

Gawd..... If I was 15 yrs younger!!!

Hey girls form an orderly queue!!!!

x

rotfl :D:D:D

Nice to see you taking compliments well Tilly. Although, it's my thread - move over!!! :p he he!

Badger - I've got to say, i'm not sure where you got you statistics from 99% of guys aren't bothered - they bloody are!!! The funniest thing I found was 2 years ago doing cd, I lost 4 stone and went out with mates aand I got hit on twice! Which, is very out of the ordinary for me - i'm usually the one minding the bags!!! lol :) Not anymore though, I shake my booty like the rest of them now - I'm convinced I burn more calories on a fri night than I do on wii fit ;)

Hugs x x x

Kernowmum - you can buy it anywhere: supermarket, boots etc. Just ask for palmers shea butter firming lotion.

Tilly - lol - we are terrible! And both married women - i guess what they don't know can't do any harm eh?! ;) lol

Hugs x x x

If someone actually mentioned it they are bang out of order and thats a different story however if someone knew you didnt like it they might say so just to anoy you. Ive honestly never once heard anyone amongst my mates discus bingo wings. Breasts, legs and arse maybe :eek:
rotfl :D:D:D

Nice to see you taking compliments well Tilly. Although, it's my thread - move over!!! :p he he!

Badger - I've got to say, i'm not sure where you got you statistics from 99% of guys aren't bothered - they bloody are!!! The funniest thing I found was 2 years ago doing cd, I lost 4 stone and went out with mates aand I got hit on twice! Which, is very out of the ordinary for me - i'm usually the one minding the bags!!! lol :) Not anymore though, I shake my booty like the rest of them now - I'm convinced I burn more calories on a fri night than I do on wii fit ;)

Hugs x x x

And for the record age doesnt bother me, Enya is in my top few dream women and shes about 47 although I think her talent makes her even more attractive.

Emma,,, I might be married but am a sin gle woman since he moved out :(

Badger so you DO like older ahem.... experienced women then LOLOLOL

After... Emma of course.... Youth first.. then bring on the stamina Roflmao
x

Emma,,, I might be married but am a sin gle woman since he moved out :(

Badger so you DO like older ahem.... experienced women then LOLOLOL

After... Emma of course.... Youth first.. then bring on the stamina Roflmao
x

LMAO :p

I was taught good manners Tilly - elders go first/age before beauty!!! ;)

We'll have to start a cd dating forum!!! :family2:

cheeky mare Emma,,, but yes looks and age on your side... u r lucky!!!

Now naybe we better leave badger alone before we scare him away totally :)
x

Hehehe... I wonder what Badger is thinking when he reads this thread... you two are cracking me up!

Callanetics is great for firming and toning and is very low impact too... a little like pilates but easier to master!

Hehehe... I wonder what Badger is thinking when he reads this thread... you two are cracking me up!

Callanetics is great for firming and toning and is very low impact too... a little like pilates but easier to master!

Ooh I've never heard of that before - I must look into it.

Tilly - You're right angel, we are being a bit cruel...*apologies Badger* I was on a bit of a silly mode yesterday, but I do blame Tilly - she spurred me on!;) lol :p

Hugs x x x

Hehehe I already did apologise to him via PM :D

He knows we were only teasing....

After all I can hardly compete with Enya :D

x

Back