BBC Three - Our War

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Sam1988, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did anybody else watch this?

BBC - BBC Three Programmes - Our War, Ambushed

The whole thing really shocked me and i had to keep reminding myself that what i was watching was real life and not a tv program (well it is a tv program but you get where im coming from!). I'm only 22 and its scary to think that most of these guys 'fighting for our country' are 4 years younger than me! At 18 i think the most i had to worry about was what to wear and what the plan for the weekend was so I cant get my head round how much of a different life these guys lead :(

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Couldn't face watching it. My nephew in law is out there in the marines & how i imagine it is out there is bad enough.

4. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My heart goes out to you, I can’t imagine how it must feel to know someone you care about is putting his life at risk to help our country. You must be extremely proud of his bravery xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.