BBQ Tip

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by Funky Mum, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Being on FC I had my protein meal this evening.
    I still had my veggie burger, with cheese and fried onions (fried in olive oil) but instead of a roll I wrapped it up in a big crispy lettuce leaf - it was gorgeous! I really didn't miss not having bread.
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smiley Bon

Smiley Bon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Oh sorry that i've just seen this now!

But that is a great idea :) I have seen things done like that before, like cous cous in a lettace leaf and that, it is much less calories than bread, i keep meaning to try it :)

Thanks for posting about it, good idea it is :)

4. HungryHealthyHappy

HungryHealthyHappy Banned

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I do this for fajitas too :)

5. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hi Vegetarian, love your comment about the sausages and baby cow, haha, seriously well done for losing the weight.

Funky Mum, you are the same height as me, I would be happy with reaching 168 lbs AND staying there !!! Though I would then revise it and see if I should get down lower, I once got down to about 150 lbs, but it was a LONG time ago and I couldn't maintain it..... would love to be under 154....

Also I had Indian Marsala Burgers for my dinner this evening served with a giant green salad, and they were yummy !!! They have potato in them so you really don't need to serve them with rolls as they are quite filling !!!! I love Veggie Burgers !!!! Haha !!!

6. Flux

Flux Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(32.12%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/CC
    that is a great idea :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.