BBQ Tip

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Being on FC I had my protein meal this evening.
I still had my veggie burger, with cheese and fried onions (fried in olive oil) but instead of a roll I wrapped it up in a big crispy lettuce leaf - it was gorgeous! I really didn't miss not having bread.
:)

Oh sorry that i've just seen this now!

But that is a great idea :) I have seen things done like that before, like cous cous in a lettace leaf and that, it is much less calories than bread, i keep meaning to try it :)

Thanks for posting about it, good idea it is :)

Hi Vegetarian, love your comment about the sausages and baby cow, haha, seriously well done for losing the weight.

Funky Mum, you are the same height as me, I would be happy with reaching 168 lbs AND staying there !!! Though I would then revise it and see if I should get down lower, I once got down to about 150 lbs, but it was a LONG time ago and I couldn't maintain it..... would love to be under 154....

Also I had Indian Marsala Burgers for my dinner this evening served with a giant green salad, and they were yummy !!! They have potato in them so you really don't need to serve them with rolls as they are quite filling !!!! I love Veggie Burgers !!!! Haha !!!

that is a great idea :)

Back