BBQ

Jemmalb

Gold Member
Hi guys!! i am going to a bbq on saturday and was just wondering if anyone had any tips or ideas what i should/shouldnt have?? im going to try and be good all day and save a lot of my points and my weeklies will defo b going on alcohol lol!! am thinking of maybe getting some of the weight watchers sausages to take with me

When i've had a BBQ in the past few months i've found skewered kebabs to be really low, if they're chicken with a nice seasoning or flavouring on it. Also burgers aren't too bad if they're good quality with not much in them but actual beef. Never had BBQ'd fish but would imagine that's not too high in points. Veggie kebabs would be free. Avoid the bread and chips, and dips and salsas can be really high too, and eat lots of salad to fill you up!

What about some chicken drumsticks? Pretty sure they're only 2 (maybe 3?) pp! And they're really yummy, you could put some seasoning on them & make em a lil spicier too :) ww sossies is also a good idea! X

WW sausages are yummy! Why dont u take some chicken breast fillets and throw them on the barby, have plenty salad with low fat dressing or mayo. Or make some chicken kebabs. Use chicken breast chunks and tomato's, mushrooms, onions etc. Very yum! If you want to have bread with your meat, try the WW pittas ;)

skewer some prawns in some seasoning - NOM! You can buy them pre-done in Tesco too, they're really low, and really tasty x

Back