BBQ

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Ok so My uncle has invited us all round for a BBQ.

Am I allowed to eat anything or should I bring my own food?

You could have barbecued chicken (remove the skin) and salad. I would call him and ask him what is on the menu.

Hmmm Its weighing it and stuff I guess...

It would probably be easier for me to take my own lol!

I worry about you sometimes Chel, honestly hun not being funny or anything, but a little chicken, even if it is an ounce or two over what your allowance is wont hurt you. Its a good protein. I do worry that you are being too strict.

Please dont take this the wrong way, I dont mean it in any bad way, but honestly am a little worried.

Chicken that is boild or steemed is obviously the healthiest. BBQ and roast chicken are not as healthy but they are much better than having it fried.

But as kered said, chicken is a good source of protien, it's good for you girl. Enjoy yourself, and if you do feel that you ate too much or whateever, make it up the next day by eating a little more healthier and do some excersise and you'll be fine.

I worry about you sometimes Chel, honestly hun not being funny or anything, but a little chicken, even if it is an ounce or two over what your allowance is wont hurt you. Its a good protein. I do worry that you are being too strict.

Please dont take this the wrong way, I dont mean it in any bad way, but honestly am a little worried.

Hehe dont worry!!

I rang my uncle and he had just finished putting breadcrumbs on his chicken lol!!

But I am taking turkey for him to BBQ for me so that I can still join in :) and he is going to do a baked potato on the BBQ for me :)

Hehe dont worry!!

I rang my uncle and he had just finished putting breadcrumbs on his chicken lol!!

But I am taking turkey for him to BBQ for me so that I can still join in :) and he is going to do a baked potato on the BBQ for me :)

Have a bite of that jacket potato for me please, I cant wait to have one next week. You will probably be ranting at me to stop eating.........lol.

yummmm i fancy a bbq lol

next weekend thats when im gunna do one lol

so funny the smell of BBQ was distracting me in my drivling lesson today!

BBQ is quite healthy - without breadcrumbs.

honestly stop stressing now! I was naughty and had a chicken shish yesterday - didn't bother me. As long as you know not to pig out and go on a binge you will be fine!

Lol the BBQ wasnt too hard. but Everyone was annoying me asking why I wasnt eating anything

And my uncle couldnt believe it was me when he saw me

They all said even my face looks different :S

good on ya love

just shows you doesnt it

Back