BBQ's

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
:D

Hey Guys,

How we doing today?

The sun is shinning and the water is being drunk but as much as i want to light the coals i don't think i can put the packs on the BBQ, Don't think they will work.

Being invited to so many BBQ's a the moment and finding excuses not to go as BBQ's for us is a drunken party with lots of booze and plenty of food.

I am just thinking how fabulous i will look later in the summer and can go and be the envy of all those queens. hehe

Just have to keep reminding myself that i can get through this and it is only a short period for a long period of being skinny, hehe

Does anyone else ever feel they are having to miss out in the short term or is it just me?

>>BIG HUGS & KISSES<<

Mark xx

Hi Mark

I am going back home to California in a week and a half. Its summer there, and every day is a BBQ. Going to be tough, but not tough enough to derail me.

I don't turn down invites - I go and enjoy what I can with who I can. It's never been a problem for me to be honest, but I am not a drinker either, so maybe that helps.

Good on ya for focusing on the benefits of abstaining. AFter all, it's only temporary - we wil enjoy loads of BBQs down the road. :)

Quite a few of us abstained through Christmas and new year, which can be quite tough, at least with BBQs it is just one meal at a time, once you deal with one it is easy to deal with the next.
I found that actually I really enjoyed Christmas and it wasn't all about food and drink but just having fun with the family, which I did. You can still have a nice time without stuffing yourself silly and getting totally sh*tfaced, IMO :D
Saying that, one steak and half a glass of wine and I am under the table :party0016:

Come the end of the summer you can go to the BBQs in your new sexy outfits and enjoy them even more with all the comments you are going to get.

My advice would be to come to Manchester area where there is no sun!

You have all done really well. I have just come back from 2 nights camping with friends and now feel awful as I gave up on my LL for 2 days and ate BBQ food. The thought of "shaking " my food rather than blending it was too much to bear, I gave in and ate the meat both nights and also cooked breakfast. I stayed clear of the wine and the bread, but did eat crisps one night too. I suppose that means I will no longer be in ketosis. My weigh in is on wed eve so will have to confess all. I have done really well and this eve I'm back on the packs but I'm peed off that I did not have the will power to say no. It's the 1st time i've slipped, i better not do it again as I felt great on LL and the weight was falling off. Are they really dissaproving of a slip up at weigh in? I am really nervous.

My advice would be to come to Manchester area where there is no sun!
i no its gud in that sence but if he had to live in this poo weather all the time like us its even more depresing!!!! dont stop your self fron having fun,make the most of the weather and your friends xxx

I love BBQ's... and my new house has two roof terraces that would be the best places to have a BBQ... I'm moving in, in a few weeks hopefully and gutted:(

What's up Claire? What have I missed as to why you're feeling bad about your move?

Back