BB's last stone diary!

Agreed!! All the renovations etc and Xmas, enjoy the season and when things settle you cab focus!!

X x

Well done on staying the same weight :)

Have cold from hell, last night I was coughing all night was till awake at 4:30. I am off work today as I don't want to spread it.
DD for me as well, lots of hot drinks should do the trick!
I have soo much up do!

Sounds like you've got everything going on at the moment! Hope it all sorts out soona and life gets easier. At least you've managed to maintain though which is really good news :)

Sounds like you've got everything going on at the moment! Hope it all sorts out soona and life gets easier. At least you've managed to maintain though which is really good news :)

Thanks, feels like this happens every run up to Christmas and I am really sick of it! I want to go back to feeling happy about Christmas not panic stricken before hand..

It's such a stressful time grrr always end up run down

Feel better soon hun Xx

I know what you mean! I'm even having a panic about the office christmas lunch. They've just change the date and its gone from an UD to a DD! Put my Juddd schedule right out!

Christmas definitely isn't as much fun when you're a grown up! is it time to open the brandy yet? :7834:

It's such a stressful time grrr always end up run down

Feel better soon hun Xx

I used to love it, but since he's been in the picture I find it all soo stressful! He leaves any house maintenance to the last puffin minute and Christmas Eve is always a blind panic.
Not doing it next year..

I know what you mean! I'm even having a panic about the office christmas lunch. They've just change the date and its gone from an UD to a DD! Put my Juddd schedule right out!

Christmas definitely isn't as much fun when you're a grown up! is it time to open the brandy yet? :7834:

Hate it when they reschedule and muck up plans! At least ours is now set in stone, looked like at one time we were going to have two which would have been a real pain! Lol..

Lasted until 3pm and then had a bacon and egg pita. Mmm.
I am now feeling hungry!

Sorted out some financial stuff, now need to sort out my clothing as I need to prepare for going back to work tomorrow.
A shower would also be handy but need to wait until the plasterer leaves..
Ho hum, strip the bed methinks and get upstairs and onto the tip that needs washed, ironed or put away, not that I have anything to put it away!

Feeling a wee tad better today, ate ok for an UD and still to have dinner.

Not sure what I want for tea? Not quite hungry due to cold..

Need to go have a shower and sort myself out!

Back to work tomorrow..

Feeling a wee tad better today, ate ok for an UD and still to have dinner.

Not sure what I want for tea? Not quite hungry due to cold..

Need to go have a shower and sort myself out!

Back to work tomorrow..

Yuck, try and have a good day back at work!
I work in a school nursery and although I still have to go into work tomorrow there'll be no children as the nursery is being used as a polling station, so that'll be nice lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Diet out the window but I went back to work and dealt with a lot of stuff that had piled up!

Have been ok today, not pigged out but I will behave this weekend and get back on the wagon on Monday.
I promise myself I will also add in exercise for the first time in ages!
I just need to behave...

Diet out the window but I went back to work and dealt with a lot of stuff that had piled up!

Have been ok today, not pigged out but I will behave this weekend and get back on the wagon on Monday.
I promise myself I will also add in exercise for the first time in ages!
I just need to behave...

I've daily weighed in every day and its looking like a loss for this week, but what I've noticed is after my UD I haven't gained much at all and I put that down to exercise as I go to the gym on and UD. I only do walking on the treadmill but I try to have it on a high incline and quite fast x

What kind of exercise do you do? I really need to do something to try and tone up as I go along.

I will be attempting the 30 day shred on my up days, after about a week you can really see the difference! U don't need a lot of kit or space and its only 20 mins a session with 3 lots of sessions.
Good luck in whatever you try to do!

I've daily weighed in every day and its looking like a loss for this week, but what I've noticed is after my UD I haven't gained much at all and I put that down to exercise as I go to the gym on and UD. I only do walking on the treadmill but I try to have it on a high incline and quite fast x

Well done at your weight loss! You do give me hope, I am just having a hard time at the moment..
That sounds like a plan, I do love a great walk!

I will be attempting the 30 day shred on my up days, after about a week you can really see the difference! U don't need a lot of kit or space and its only 20 mins a session with 3 lots of sessions.
Good luck in whatever you try to do!

i saw you'd mentioned the Shred, so I had a read up on it and I've ordered the DVD to have a go at. How bad can 20 mins be......well with Jillian I guess pretty bad.... :whip:

Have you tried it before?

i saw you'd mentioned the Shred, so I had a read up on it and I've ordered the DVD to have a go at. How bad can 20 mins be......well with Jillian I guess pretty bad.... :whip:

Have you tried it before?

Yes, I started it months ago and lasted a wee while got to level 3 and then life got in the way.
It's brilliant, and I just need to get my space cleared upstairs and go for it tomorrow..
Wish me luck, this is the big push for Christmas.. 2 weeks until my night out and 21 days until Christmas Eve...
Should make a bit of a difference by then!

Restart in all seriousness tomorrow.

Ignoring all distractions and everyone can just back off and sort themselves out!

Chocolate will be ignored, only options will b consumed.
No more crisps or popcorn unless its an emergency.
Dusting off the DVD for exercise and getting my guns out!

Roll on next week...

Restart in all seriousness tomorrow.

Ignoring all distractions and everyone can just back off and sort themselves out!

Chocolate will be ignored, only options will b consumed.
No more crisps or popcorn unless its an emergency.
Dusting off the DVD for exercise and getting my guns out!

Roll on next week...

U can do it!! GL :)

Back