Be aware of Muller Lights

slimmer92

I just want everyone to be aware of Muller Lights as they have the potential to stall weight loss or even make you gain! I started to have one pot of Muller Light a day with my overnight oats, and I noticed that my weight loss was not budging despite sticking to plan 100%. I haven’t lost weight for 8 weeks now and I couldn’t find the culprit as to why I was not losing weight but then I started to check sugar contents after reading Daily Mail about the damage sugar can cause, but I was not having sugar in my coffee or anything as I use Skinny Syrup and I rarely eat sweeties so I had no idea where to look... but then, I was shocked to find that a Muller Light pot contains almost 13g sugar! This is not naturally occurring sugars either, this is from a Vanilla flavour pot! I immediately binned all Muller Light yogurts and got 0% fat free Greek yogurt which has a hell of a lot less sugar in than a Muller Light does and I have lost.... 3lb this week! I haven’t lost weight in WEEKS!! So Muller Light is to blame since cutting it out!! Just be aware everyone.

I agree, it makes my losses harder to achieve by putting Mullerlight into oats.

Back