Be honest, have you cheated?

Cheralyn

Be honest, have you cheated since you have been on this diet? I will hold my hands up and say that I can not drink black coffee or tea, so I do add a little skimmed milk, I know its cheating and not allowed and it may slow down my loses but I really can't handle black coffee or tea?

I had 24 hrs off the diet on the last day of my holiday, then a blip 3 days later, as I remember thats been it, blooming hard sometimes though

I'm only 4 weeks into the diet but haven't cheated. I've been tempted to though!

No I havent cheated, and i wouldnt class adding some skimmed milk to tea / coffee cheating, that just means your doing ss+.

I'm an all or nothing CD'er I've found it too difficult to mix and match and I know if I eat something at this point I'll go off the diet, although I keep wishing I was having something. So far I have resisted but I hope that I can stick it out for another 2 or 3 weeks before I feel I have to move up the plans, ideally I'd like to stay on SS for 6 weeks but I'm finding things much harder this time around.

Day 6 lol but no blips hope it stays that way!

Xx

Yep I cheated last night, was making sandwhiches for my husband and was grating the cheese, before I realised what I was doing I had picked up about 3 bits (little grated shreds) and eaten it :eek: bad girl !, somehow I dont think it will do anything to ruin my loss, well I hope not

Skimmed milk aint cheating lol :D i have 200mls of it every day

I stayed 100% for 13 weeks first time around on SS+ in fact 100% every term i did it

I cheated a million times once i got near goal though :D easy done when ya looking the best you ever have and everyones saying you now look thin enough!

Never again tho! lol

Ive cheated if i cant handle it i have a tiny nibble , naughty me i know!

this is my "main attempt" as i call it, i tried it loads past couple of months and havent made it past day 7, normally eat in secret and hide the wrappers! or in the middle of the night when everyomes asleep! so im now on day 6 and not cheated! so im quite proud of myself"

I have, I had a week off the diet when I was on holiday but after that I did have a couple of crisis days where I had to eat.
I'm back in the zone now though and won't cheat anymore!

Its week 2 for me and im not going to nibble anymore . Thats it 100% !!

Week 22 for me and I haven't cheated either. Oh I have been tempted especially when totm is due :cry:but so far have resisted.

I'm only in day two, and haven't cheated yet. I really hope it stays that way.

Awaken Me - 22 weeks! That's amazing. Well done.

I hold my hands up and confess that I have cheated. :eek: I am finally on track though, and determined NOT to cheat. :D

I've not cheated though there has been many a time where I have wanted too. I'm on ss+ so I just make choices to what I am having and I think that helps. if I was on ss only I think I probably would have cheated by now.

I ate a carrot, how bad is it? I thought it was the best option and then got cross about it. My boyf told me to get a grip- its a bloomin carrot!!!

I am still going 100% but I am soo tempted to cheat right now. Hubby is sitting next to me eating a pizza! :(

Back