Be honest! How many cans/glasses of diet fizzy drink...

LittlestWookie

.... Do you have a day?

I have to have at least one glass ok fizz a day, for some reason i drink it like its got sugar in it!!

Eek, I'm an addict! X

Does sparkling water count? I love that, but never developed a taste for flavoured fizzy drinks, diet or otherwise. Awful stuff.

I don't like diet drinks either. Pre-Dukan I had a bit of an addiction to regular coke, so I'm happy to have kicked the habit!

I much prefer cold spring water, fizzy drinks tend to give me heartburn. But I do keep a 1ltr bottle of coke zero in the fridge and take an occasional swig when I need a hit of something sweet - and I prefer it once it has been opened and sat in the fridge for several days so it's a bit flat. I know, I know :D

I used to drink 3 lucazades a day :/ I don't drink tea or coffee... But I must have 4 cans a day atleast! Strangely never had a filling and have naturally white teeth. I'm sure all the damage is in my stomach.

I'm bad

X

I prefer sparkling flavoured spring water which isnt allowed on Dukan but I do drink 2-4 cups of tea a day

I also love eye-watering strong black coffee, and green tea with the bag left in. Its at least 15 years since I had milk and sugar in a hot drink but the caffeine content would kill a lesser person!

I am addicted to sparkling water and always have been, however on Dukan I found the need for something sweet so Diet coke was a regular but not every day. I also like the 0 cal Pink lemonade from Aldi its the only diet drink that doesn't taste sickly sweet. With ice and fresh mint is my fave way of drinking it and I can pretend is a posh cocktail.

I'd say around a 2l bottle. Only so much you can cut out at once! Don't like water!

I couldnt imagine drinking more than a couple of glasses. My poor IBS couldnt handle it!

funnily enough it's never affected mine. and for the first time in about 18 months, after 8 months on Dukan for the past fortnight (maybe more, I didn't notice at first) I've had not a single symptom :)

I much prefer cold spring water, fizzy drinks tend to give me heartburn. But I do keep a 1ltr bottle of coke zero in the fridge and take an occasional swig when I need a hit of something sweet - and I prefer it once it has been opened and sat in the fridge for several days so it's a bit flat. I know, I know :D

Same as! Haha, so do I on the diet coke. I've a bottle that's been sitting there for weeks now as I've only had to swig out of it once when it was TOTM.

Pre Dukan I rarely drank fizzy drinks but I like sparkling water when I'm out.

i drink around 2 or 3 2ltr bottles of diet coke or diet irn bru a week .... hard to say how much per day as im a swig out the bottle kinda girl

Diet cola gives me flaky, dry skin on my face, So it's rare. Don't like other flavours, now and again have a slimline tonic.

I ususally get through 2 litres a day, eek.
Funnily enough I used to be hooked on the stuff but got off of it, it's only since starting dukan where it's allowed that I have gone back to it.

In addition to that I also drink lots of water and I drink several cups of tea a day.

I'm probably having far too much liquid really :(

Glad it's not just me! X

Back