be warned!first week off lipo so easy to slip up

gerrie01

finished lipo last sunday after 6 weeks,did refeed and carried on until saturday.saturday night went to a party ,couldnt resist a few bud lights,a few chips and a few sausages,was i a sorry girl at my weigh in yesterday,i was up 3.5 pounds,i could have cried :cry:at how fast it went back on,,so this week im sticking to two maintenance shakes and a healthy salad in the evenings,and hopefully ill have at least some of it back off by next week.keep ye updated:wave_cry::wave_cry:

I know how you feel I have been refeeding for over a week and was doing great I lost 4lb but then put on 3lb when I went for a chinese meal!!! going to have to up the exercise I think good luck for next week

good luck to you on refeed and maintenance,to be honest i think this is where the real hard work starts,,,xx

its the sudden jump to things your body isnt used to. Doesnt know what to do with it, so it just shoves it into fat. Its the carbs that will do it - or it is with me atleast. The slower you introduce the food, the less you will put on, as your body has to get used to it again.

It is inevitable you will put a bit on, after all, we are having a lot less cals and carbs etc then a normal diet has.

eventually it will be everything in moderation :D

.x.

Yep, Maintenance is the hardest part. You really have to watch every morsel of food you put in your mouth. Now thats not to say you can't have what you want, but just in moderation. I find I simply can't eat certain foods anymore, as they aahemm, run right through me so to speak! Sorry if TMI. But yea, A chinese will certainly put on a few pounds, so the next day you have to be very careful about what you eat.

Back