be-yu

cazzy b

hi is there anyone apart from myself and luvmyfood on the be-yu diet?

I've never heard of this diet ;o where can you get it from? :)

hi, had my second weigh in today and lost 4 1/2lb so 12 1/2lb lost in 2 weeks.

Was thinking of moving over from Cambridge as the variety looks good! Website is a bit rubbish, can you tell me how much it costs?

i weigh myself at home a couple of times a week, but get my overall weight loss once a week from the chemist.

i get mine from my loal chemist and it costs £35 per week

yeah hubby says my bum is smaller, ha ha. i can tell with my jeans they are not quite as tight which is always a good sign.

Well done CazzyB, I am back on track next week am afraid...lost the plot entirely!! Keep going tho, you're inspiring me!!

Hi all,
glad to hear im not the only one following be yu diet. theres doesnt seem to be much info or chat rooms for this diet but i think its great, ive lost 1st 10lb in 5 week, so obviously very happy :) still another 2 stone to go though. ile keep at it, the foods great and my hunger is surpressed, ive never found any other diet as easy to follow. anyone else on be yu? be nice to hear from you.

Great and good luck! You must be thrilled.

I think most people just haven't heard of Be-Yu. I hadn't until the other day!

All the best for the future x

Im very interested in switching from lipotrim to this diet after perhaps a month or two. Unfortunately the postage to Ireland is over 12 pounds just for about half a weeks supply (44 for the products and and 12 for delivery seems a bit harsh). I can get a weeks lipotrim for 50 pounds including p&p.

I've just had a look at the be-yu website cos I like to keep aware of all the various VLCD products on the market in case any of them look better than the one I am doing!

Despite their claims it would appear that the TFR products are actually made by our old friends Bariatrix in Canada and are the same ones that Avidlite Dietimeal, New You and several other diet plans use but re-branded as their own.

Certainly the meals and bars are identical to the ones I have recently bought from Avidlite as extras to my Exante products. But Avidlite is cheaper! ;)

Oooh this sound good. Does it put u in ketosis same as lipotrim and are the coffee/tea/water restrictions the same for your drink? There seems to be lots more variety with this plan. Well done to u all on success so far :) x

Oooh this sound good. Does it put u in ketosis same as lipotrim and are the coffee/tea/water restrictions the same for your drink? There seems to be lots more variety with this plan. Well done to u all on success so far :) x

Yes Princess it does put you in ketosis same as LT and the restrictions are pretty much the same..

I find the plan so much easier to follow as you can choose the meal packs which give you a sense of eating food, the cottage pie and chili are delicious!

Good luck with starting it.:)

I have heard that the products are similar to those sold on avidlite and that goes with several other diets too I believe...

Thanks for the reply. I'll prob not do it yet, will see how refeeding goes first but may keep a small stash just in case lol. Thanks again x

Back