BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

Done well today, even though I've felt like eating the house! My daughter was up screaming until 1.30am last night so I'm shattered. I don't diet well when I'm tired.

Breakfast - banana and a muller light Greek toffee yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with raspberry honey

Dinner - garlic pork chop with roasted sweet potato, courgette, red pepper and onion

Also two slices of malt loaf and 3 coffees with milk. Oh and a small bite of Easter egg!!

Total - 1342 cals.

We eat a few veggie meals through the week. I'm not a huge meat eater but my partner will eat anything!

Mrs-s hello! I used to be under another name but couldn't remember my password or re-set it as it's under my old email address. Nightmare! It's nice to know I am remembered haha :)

Same here but I don't eat any meat. He hardly eats meat whilst we are away but eats quite a lot of fish in UK but he also will eat anything at all.

Done well today, even though I've felt like eating the house! My daughter was up screaming until 1.30am last night so I'm shattered. I don't diet well when I'm tired.

Breakfast - banana and a muller light Greek toffee yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with raspberry honey

Dinner - garlic pork chop with roasted sweet potato, courgette, red pepper and onion

Also two slices of malt loaf and 3 coffees with milk. Oh and a small bite of Easter egg!!

Total - 1342 cals.

You did well so the tiredness didn't hurt this time x

Same here but I don't eat any meat. He hardly eats meat whilst we are away but eats quite a lot of fish in UK but he also will eat anything at all.

It's bizarre, there's literally nothing he won't eat. I was quite fussy growing up so it's an alien concept to me :D I keep considering going veggie again. I might give it a try at some point, but I think I'd struggle to think of a good variety of meals.

You did well so the tiredness didn't hurt this time x

I ate a magnum last night :O it only pushed me over by about 60 odd calories though so not too bad. Had a massive sweet tooth this week so not expecting a good result tomorrow.

I ate a magnum last night :O it only pushed me over by about 60 odd calories though so not too bad. Had a massive sweet tooth this week so not expecting a good result tomorrow.

I really wanted a magnum the other day!

Tesco do some fruit lollies that are only 50 calories so going to order some with my shopping for home and work!

I bought some because I keep seeing the advert for the black espresso ones. Then it was BOGOF so I had to get some original ones too haha. I was thinking last night I might buy some ice lolly moulds and whizz up some fruit and yoghurt in my nutribullet then freeze in the moulds. I'm going to look for some on Amazon now :)

I think Fab lollies aren't bad for calories either. I seem to remember eating them when I've dieted before.

Ooh I'm going to go on the hunt for low calorie ice creams now. I'd buy the mini tubs of B&J's if they weren't so expensive! More economically friendly to buy the big tubs. That's what I'll keep telling myself anyway haha. Done ok today. Not expecting a loss in the morning. Feel all bloated as its that time of the month :( Breakfast - banana and a Muller light Greek toffee yoghurt Lunch - porridge and honey Dinner - mushroom stroganoff and brown rice Also 2 slices of Soreen malt loaf, and 3 coffees with milk Just realised how repetitive my food always is!!

Last edited:
1lb off this week. I'm really pleased! Must be doing something right. Now 13.8 :) Wont be long until I'm at my first mini goal of 12.7.

1lb off this week. I'm really pleased! Must be doing something right. Now 13.8 :) Wont be long until I'm at my first mini goal of 12.7.

That's brilliant, well done x

Today's food:

Breakfast - malt loaf and a muller greek coconut yoghurt

Lunch - I made porridge with honey but it was really runny for some reason and it wouldn't thicken up. Very weird. I couldn't eat it :(

Dinner - chicken pizza with Cajun sweet potato chips

Also half a pack of cool Doritos :O and 3 coffees with milk - total 1537

Just realised I've eaten no fruit or veg today. That's terrible!!

I love malt loaf! There will have been some fruit in that

You can tell I need to go shopping when there's no fruit and veg involved haha! I love malt loaf too. I've just rediscovered it recently and it's so nice. The banana one is really good but I have started buying the pre-sliced original stuff as its easier to count calories.

Had about 2 hours sleep last night as my daughter has caught a sick bug :( feel so bad for her!

I buy the little Snack ones. ...95 calories for a mini one and it's easy to stop at 1 as they're individually wrapped

That might explain why she was so hypo the other day hope she feels better soon x

I buy the little Snack ones. ...95 calories for a mini one and it's easy to stop at 1 as they're individually wrapped That might explain why she was so hypo the other day hope she feels better soon x

Thanks. She's loads better already. She was sick a lot last night and this morning but had a long nap and then managed to keep her food down so it was quite short lived thankfully! Hope she will sleep well tonight. I might get some individually wrapped ones as its a good idea for something to keep in my bag as a snack :) sent my partner to co-op to buy some bits and he bought sliced fruit loaf instead of Soreen!! I am devastated!

I wrote a long post and lost it!! How annoying.

I've gone over today but not by a horrendous amount. I am usually rubbish at tracking cals at the weekend and eat 10x worse than I have today, so I'm quite happy with the amount.

Breakfast - malt loaf and muller Greek toffee yoghurt

Lunch - 2x crusty roll with smoked salmon pate (probably should have just eaten one but I was really hungry!)

Dinner - chicken Kiev with sweet potato chips

Also 2x coffees with milk and 3 chunks of milkybar

Total - 1721 cals

Back