beanfeast bolognese

Heavens I had no idea, how can it now be so high?!

s/w site says

Beanfeast, Bolognese, dried, 120g pack 8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')8½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')Beanfeast, Mexican Chilli, dried, 120g pack 7½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')7½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')7½

Ah bugger. Glad I spotted this, thanks for letting us know. That used to be one of my storecupboard staples....

I've just run the packet I've got in the cupboard through the syn calculator using a free food allowance for vegetarian products and it comes out as 1.5 syns per half pack. That's using the made up portion details rather than the dry weight details. I don't know if I've got an old packet of it - might be worth you trying the ones you've got before counting it as a whopping 8.5 syns?

Back