Beans Food Diary

Lol. It doesn't take much for me to be bad and drink lol. Id really love one now!!! Damn slimming world lol.

Not away until 15th March!! Like 2 weeks away. Can't wait that long lol xx

Lol!! You must be really lookin forward to it!! Are you gonna have a good drink when you away xx

Ooh well done on the loss!

I'm a bit short on spinning this week - gotta get back on it! Would have gone tonight but the class was too late so went swimming instead. Hoping for a spin on sat! :D

What's your exercise a schedule this week?

Ooh well done on the loss!

I'm a bit short on spinning this week - gotta get back on it! Would have gone tonight but the class was too late so went swimming instead. Hoping for a spin on sat! :D

What's your exercise a schedule this week?

Thank u!

Oh Im going swimming on Sunday morning after spin. Can't wait!

Im taking tomorrow off lol. First day in.....18 lol. Doing 4 x spin, 1 kettle bell, 1 x total body and 2 long walks so far lol.

Oh and a swim!

Taking a much needed day off tomorrow xx

Thank you! I might go for a big night on the town next sat for my mates birthday. Depends what he's doing! That might keep me going until my wknd away lol x

Thursday 28th February 2013

Breakfast - banana & toffee mullerlight

Snack -

Lunch - bowl of carrot and lentil soup with wm roll and mayo (1) and ham

Snack -

Dinner - chicken curry (1) honey chilli chicken (1) chicken fried rice, chips and salad

Snacks - chocolate ice lolly (6)

healthy extras used on brown roll and milk

Total syns: 9

Exercise - NONE!!

Last edited:
Lunch

ForumRunner_20130228_131340.png

Your roll looks amazing honey!! You deserve a wee rest from the exercisin!! You have workes really hard!! Good food day aswell xx

Thank u! Ill post pics later of Dins as girls coming round tonight so making a massive feast lol.

Heads busting. Just about to take 2 tablets! Why does it always happen when you've plans?!!! Lol xx

Back