Beans Food Diary

Thank u! Ill post pics later of Dins as girls coming round tonight so making a massive feast lol.

Heads busting. Just about to take 2 tablets! Why does it always happen when you've plans?!!! Lol xx

Oohh thats right.. Your girly night ins tonight!! R you stressin lol!! Or have you got everythin under control?? Cant wait to see how it looks!! Might have to be pinchin your honey chicken recipe?? It sounds lovely!!

Awww hope you feel better chick! Sendin you hugs xx

Oohh thats right.. Your girly night ins tonight!! R you stressin lol!! Or have you got everythin under control?? Cant wait to see how it looks!! Might have to be pinchin your honey chicken recipe?? It sounds lovely!!

Awww hope you feel better chick! Sendin you hugs xx

Awk thank u hun! Headache is gone and i didn't even take tabs lol. Had none to take ha ha.

It is lovely and so easy. Will give u recipe some time.

Not stressing as Sooo prepared lol.

Chicken curry in slow cooker already!

Rice boiled, salad made, chips cut. Just to make honey chilli chicken and a little bit of other cooking later!

Easy peasy lol. Plus i think Im getting out of work soon too! Yay x

Awk thank u hun! Headache is gone and i didn't even take tabs lol. Had none to take ha ha.

It is lovely and so easy. Will give u recipe some time.

Not stressing as Sooo prepared lol.

Chicken curry in slow cooker already!

Rice boiled, salad made, chips cut. Just to make honey chilli chicken and a little bit of other cooking later!

Easy peasy lol. Plus i think Im getting out of work soon too! Yay x

Thats great your headaches away!! Yay..!! Last thing you want when you have fun plans!! God you are so organised!! I would be totally flappin lol!! I always leave things to last minute!!

Oh great!! What time you think you will get finished...?? Xx

Thats great your headaches away!! Yay..!! Last thing you want when you have fun plans!! God you are so organised!! I would be totally flappin lol!! I always leave things to last minute!!

Oh great!! What time you think you will get finished...?? Xx

Yay! Finished now ha ha.

Might even have time for a wee walk before Dins lol.

I Sooo did not want to flap so i took extra care last night preparing lol xc

Yay! Finished now ha ha.

Might even have time for a wee walk before Dins lol.

I Sooo did not want to flap so i took extra care last night preparing lol xc

A walk aswell....?? God you are superwoman lol!! You are putting me to shame ha!! Im am very disorganised!! My man cracks up with me lol!! Xxx

A walk aswell....?? God you are superwoman lol!! You are putting me to shame ha!! Im am very disorganised!! My man cracks up with me lol!! Xxx

Ha ha, didn't go a walk in the end as think i needed a wee day off!

Lunch time spin tomorrow though and then a walk in the afternoon. Feel like a slacker now lol x

Mornin chick!! How did your night go?? Hope you had a fab time!! Did you manage to take any pics of your yummy foods?? Xx

Last edited:
Mornin chick!! How did your night go?? Hope you had a fab time!! Did you manage to take any pics of your yummy foods?? Xx

Morning! Sorry only getting a minute now. Crazy busy day so far. Didn't get pics but was all just ok tbh!!

Anyway its my brothers birthday today and im going round after dins and I've made sw roulade. Not made one in ages so will post pics here. Everyone else will have cake but me mum dad and sis will eat this lol. Better than nothing! X

Friday 1st March 2013

Breakfast - sw fry in my mums for my brothers birthday! (1)

ForumRunner_20130301_170718.png

Snack -

Lunch - none!

Snack - half a yogurt

Dinner - chicken curry (1) honey chilli chicken, chicken fried rice and salad (last nights leftovers)

Snacks - party at my brothers sooo sw roulade (1) with jelly mousse (1/2) and squirty cream (1)

Orange popping candy ice lolly (4)

healthy extras used on milk and...

Total syns: 8.5

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Last edited:
Made slimming world roulade today...haven't made one in ages and i just thought id share the pics and a quick recipe for those that haven't made it before!!

Separate 4 eggs. Whisk whites until stiff peaks. Whisk yokes and add pot yogurt (i used cherry Greek muller (1/2 syn)) and 2 tbsp sweetner, 1/4 tsp baking powder (adds 1/2 syn) and vanilla flavouring. Fold half yoke mixture in to egg whites then stir in the rest.

Spray a tray with frylight and your mixture in. 180 for 15-20 minutes.

Allow to cool, flip out onto tea towel and put fruit and strawberries on top. Roll up and refridgerate!

I made two and on the cherry one i added chocolate philly for 4 syns. Cherry and chocolate and the other is strawberries and coconut

ForumRunner_20130301_171032.png

ForumRunner_20130301_171058.png

ForumRunner_20130301_171118.png

ForumRunner_20130301_171135.png

ForumRunner_20130301_171152.png

ForumRunner_20130301_171212.png

ForumRunner_20130301_171229.png

ForumRunner_20130301_171247.png

Last edited:
Absolutely lovin your food today!! Your roulade looks amazin!! Glad you had a nice night!! Wish your bro a happy birthday from me!! Are you up to anything nice tonight honey xx

Absolutely lovin your food today!! Your roulade looks amazin!! Glad you had a nice night!! Wish your bro a happy birthday from me!! Are you up to anything nice tonight honey xx

Thank u!! The roulade is amazing lol. Just tasted a bit!

Going round to my brothers with whole family! Get to see my 7 nieces and nephews lol. They r crazy! X

Thank u!! The roulade is amazing lol. Just tasted a bit!

Going round to my brothers with whole family! Get to see my 7 nieces and nephews lol. They r crazy! X

Sounds like a fun night!! 7 all together in the one room??? Lol!! You will need some paracetamol when you et home haha!! No that sounds nice hun!!

Dunno what to do tonight!! Finish at 8 ans have a funny feeling OH is in the mood for some wine tonight!! Bet i cant say no lol!!! Looks like it might be weekly syns for me this week lol!! Xx

Back