Beans Food Diary

Sounds like a fun night!! 7 all together in the one room??? Lol!! You will need some paracetamol when you et home haha!! No that sounds nice hun!!

Dunno what to do tonight!! Finish at 8 ans have a funny feeling OH is in the mood for some wine tonight!! Bet i cant say no lol!!! Looks like it might be weekly syns for me this week lol!! Xx

Jeez they were mental. Hid in the kitchen half the time lol. They just run round in circles screaming lol.

Seen your on the wine! Yay!! Sooo jealous c

Jeez they were mental. Hid in the kitchen half the time lol. They just run round in circles screaming lol.

Seen your on the wine! Yay!! Sooo jealous c

Lol!! Did you nees the paracetamol??

Il have a wee glass (or 2) for you honey!! You will more than make up for it in the next couple of weeks lol!! Xx

food looks lovely!!! how you get your mushrooms like that for a fry up?? i have tinned ones but dont kno if they would be nice xx

Thank you.

I just frylight the mushrooms and oven cook. Or micro for 3 mins and then oven cook!

Dunno what tinned ones would be like but worth a try xx

Saturday 2nd March 2013

Breakfast - tea, banana, pint of dilute juice

Snack -

Lunch - tuna salad with ex light mayo (1)

Snack - banana and alpen light (3)

Dinner - sw donnar kebab with rice (1) and salad and pitta bread (he) and sweet chilli sauce (1) and Turkish delight yogurt for dessert

Snacks - space raiders (3) chocolate lolly (6)

healthy extras used on pitta bread and milk

Total syns: 15

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Last edited:
Just made my lunch for when i get back from spin class! Can't wait to eat it now.

Look how pretty...

ForumRunner_20130302_103242.png

Morning hun, how are you today??? Xx

Hey Im not too bad.

Wee tiny bit down today but going to spin soon so hopefully shake it off. Got new bathroom scales and they are saying Im 12st 9lbs not 12st 4lbs as old scales are saying...

Im going to get weighed next Friday on them and start that as weigh day!! Been so good again and feel like I've gained 5 lbs!! Arghhhh!!! Lol x

Hey Im not too bad.

Wee tiny bit down today but going to spin soon so hopefully shake it off. Got new bathroom scales and they are saying Im 12st 9lbs not 12st 4lbs as old scales are saying...

Im going to get weighed next Friday on them and start that as weigh day!! Been so good again and feel like I've gained 5 lbs!! Arghhhh!!! Lol x

Stupid scales!! I'd take them back to the shop and tell them they're not working properly lol xx

Stupid scales!! I'd take them back to the shop and tell them they're not working properly lol xx

Lol...dunno if i can convince them...and could you imagine me standing in argos and them making me get weighed to see if they are working?! Lol xx

Hi honey , hows you today!! I was M.I.A yesterday lol!! Stupid internet wasnt workin on my fone!!

Im sure its just the set of scales that are wrong chick!! Its bery seldom you get 2 sets exactly!! Dont let it get you down xx

Hi honey , hows you today!! I was M.I.A yesterday lol!! Stupid internet wasnt workin on my fone!!

Im sure its just the set of scales that are wrong chick!! Its bery seldom you get 2 sets exactly!! Dont let it get you down xx

Argh!! Didn't know what had happened to u lol!! Glad it was just your phone!! Thought u might have found some wine lol.

Thank you! I feel really crap about it!!! So annoying. Also the new scales are going up and down, same as the old ones!! And they keep reverting to kgs after i set them to stones and pounds!! Think Hubby is taking them back to argos tomorrow.

Any recommendations for good scales? Id like to know once and for all what weight i am!! Lol. At least then ill know if I've lost or gained or sts.

Sunday 3rd March 2013

Breakfast - alpen light before the gym!

Snack - bowl of spaghetti

Alpen light and yogurt (1/2) and an orange and 5 massive gherkins

Lunch - fish in butter sauce (1.5) and salad

Snack - orange

Dinner - chicken curry and chips with veg (kellys curry sauce 4 syns)

Snacks - chocolate wonderlolly (6)

healthy extras used on alpen lights and milk

Total syns: 12

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Last edited:
Argh!! Didn't know what had happened to u lol!! Glad it was just your phone!! Thought u might have found some wine lol.

Thank you! I feel really crap about it!!! So annoying. Also the new scales are going up and down, same as the old ones!! And they keep reverting to kgs after i set them to stones and pounds!! Think Hubby is taking them back to argos tomorrow.

Any recommendations for good scales? Id like to know once and for all what weight i am!! Lol. At least then ill know if I've lost or gained or sts.

Lol!! No wine haha!! Cant do 2 days in a row whatsoever, It would kill me....!!

I think you just have dodgy scales hun!! I would defo take them back!! We have a set of salter scales in our work, we all chipped in for a set, think they were only a tenner!! Cheap and chearful and they are always bang on with my class scales!! Depends on the surface you have them on too xx

Mine are on the wood floor in the bathroom and I only ever use them in the same spot. These are salter ones too, bought for a tenner from sainsburys probably about 2 years ago now. They weigh in quarters of a pound and are brill. But rather than just stepping on them to make them work I have to bang them on the floor lol. They weigh the same as my old digital scales did too x

Back