Beans Food Diary

Morning! I do that too, brush my teeth when I don't want to eat anymore lol xx

Lol. It worked anyway!!

And i see its not.a 'good' morning for u lol. Having a mare!!!! I say just go back to bed lol. And use your make up wipes to wash off mascara lol.

Hope your day gets better!! X

Lol. It worked anyway!!

And i see its not.a 'good' morning for u lol. Having a mare!!!! I say just go back to bed lol. And use your make up wipes to wash off mascara lol.

Hope your day gets better!! X

I wish I could go back to bed lol, i was in work for 8am. Back home at 9 though then not in till 1.30. Suppose I go back to bed till then lol :) xx

Ouch! Poor legs!
I can't believe the difference just dog walking has made to my legs.....they're solid at the back which is great, but as floppy as hell at the top lol xx

Ouch! Poor legs!
I can't believe the difference just dog walking has made to my legs.....they're solid at the back which is great, but as floppy as hell at the top lol xx

Squats!!! Lol. They make a massive difference...I've huge legs! Gross lol xx

Hey Im fine thanks! How r u? I know. Need to feel the burn lol. Gotta get this fat ass in shape for summer ha ha!! X

Im fine honey!! Abs shattered today for some reason and quite gladly have no appetite lol!! There is not one thing fat about our ass honey lol!! Now my ass is a different story lol!! Xx

Sunday 3rd March 2013

Breakfast - shredded wheat with milk and sweetner

Snack - banana and mullerlight, few grapes and strawberries

Lunch - carrot and lentil soup

Snack - none

Dinner - bits and pieces of chicken curry (1) chicken fried rice, chips salad and sw coleslaw (1)

Snacks - tea, rhubarb mullerlight (weird lol), malteser bunny (3) milky bar (3.5)

healthy extras used on shredded wheat and milk

Total syns: 8.5

Exercise - 45 mins spin
45 mins total body workout
60 minute walk, pushing a toddler in a buggy for half of it! Total 2 hours 30 mins. Have i actually lost the plot? Lol

Last edited:
Sunday 3rd March 2013

Breakfast - shredded wheat with milk and sweetner

Snack - banana and mullerlight, few grapes and strawberries

Lunch - carrot and lentil soup

Snack -

Dinner -

Snacks -

healthy extras used on shredded wheat and milk

Total syns:

Exercise - 45 mins spin
45 mins total body workout
60 minute walk, pushing a toddler in a buggy for half of it! Total 2 hours 30 mins. Have i actually lost the plot? Lol

You are actually a glutton for punishment honey!! You nedd to come over here and seriously kick my arse into shape l!! Fab food day!! Im fonna make soup tomorrow!! Cant wait xx

You are actually a glutton for punishment honey!! You nedd to come over here and seriously kick my arse into shape l!! Fab food day!! Im fonna make soup tomorrow!! Cant wait xx

Ha ha, seriously over worked today lol. Just home And had a cup of tea, shower and bed for me. My ass is aching lol.

What kinda soup are u making?

You'd hate me if i done that lol. Im putting my friend and sister into bootcamp lol. They both need that wee push!! God help them lol xx

Dinner.... All made by my mum (except the coleslaw) and all gorgeous!

ForumRunner_20130304_214018.png

Ha ha, seriously over worked today lol. Just home And had a cup of tea, shower and bed for me. My ass is aching lol.

What kinda soup are u making?

You'd hate me if i done that lol. Im putting my friend and sister into bootcamp lol. They both need that wee push!! God help them lol xx

No wonder hun!! Tou will be lucky if you can get outta bed tomoz lol!!

Gonna make lentil and bacon.. Cant wait!! Gonna put tons of veg in!!

I so need someone to kick my arse!! Im so lazy when it comes to exercise!! They will love you for it in the end lol!! Xx

No wonder hun!! Tou will be lucky if you can get outta bed tomoz lol!!

Gonna make lentil and bacon.. Cant wait!! Gonna put tons of veg in!!

I so need someone to kick my arse!! Im so lazy when it comes to exercise!! They will love you for it in the end lol!! Xx

Might need a wee lift outta bed tomorrow lol.

Love lentil and bacon. The bacon makes all the difference!

Yeah, they'll prob hate me but eventually they will realise Im doing it cos i love them and want them to be happy!! They can call me a cow behind me back all they want lol xx

Back