Beans Food Diary

Awww they wont be sayin that at all lol!! Im sure they do realise you are doin it in their best interests!!
I would love someone to cook for me lol!! No one ever does....!! Poor me lol!! I do every bit of cooking in this house!! Although my 10yr old boy has been gettin me to teach him how to cook and has promised me a bacon buttie in the near future xx

Awww they wont be sayin that at all lol!! Im sure they do realise you are doin it in their best interests!!
I would love someone to cook for me lol!! No one ever does....!! Poor me lol!! I do every bit of cooking in this house!! Although my 10yr old boy has been gettin me to teach him how to cook and has promised me a bacon buttie in the near future xx

Lol. My Hubby doesn't even do toast. He's so bad!!! Its one thing he refuses to do!! Aw, your wee son sounds sweet lol. My mum cooks for me and i for her as both always cooking and we know how much is involved in slimming world lol!! Its never ending!! X

Lol. My Hubby doesn't even do toast. He's so bad!!! Its one thing he refuses to do!! Aw, your wee son sounds sweet lol. My mum cooks for me and i for her as both always cooking and we know how much is involved in slimming world lol!! Its never ending!! X

Same honey!! Its just sheer laziness with men lol!! He is a wee darlin so he is...!! Im gonna teach him well n maybe then i will get a meal made for me lol!! Its nice you both do that for each other!! I dont have my wee mammy with anymore but dont know if she could be arsed with all the slimmin world malarky lol!! She was naturally a skinny minny xx

Last edited:
Same honey!! Its just sheer laziness with men lol!! He is a wee darlin so he is...!! Im gonna teach him well n maybe then i will get a meal made for me lol!! Its nice you both do that for each other!! I dont have my wee mammy with anymore but dont know if she could be arses with all the slimmin world malarky lol!! She was naturally a skinny minny xx

Awk that's so sad hun. Sorry to hear that! My mum is a skinny Minnie now at 9st 6lbs lol. She was 16 stone just over a year ago!!

Aw, good idea, train em young lol. Awk he'll be a great Hubby one day too (if u let him marry lol) and his wife will love u for teaching him to cook lol xx

Awk that's so sad hun. Sorry to hear that! My mum is a skinny Minnie now at 9st 6lbs lol. She was 16 stone just over a year ago!!

Aw, good idea, train em young lol. Awk he'll be a great Hubby one day too (if u let him marry lol) and his wife will love u for teaching him to cook lol xx

Thanks hun, it was a long time ago!! And how fab has your mum done?? That is phenomenal!! And in such a short time!! Tell her a big well done from me!!
Ooh i neva thot of it like that lol!! I will be loved all round haha!! Xx

Wow your mum had done amazingly well!!!!

I keep saying things to my son along the lines of when you have a girlfriend/wife don't do this or make sure you do that lol. I'm hoping he's taking some of it in and remembers it!!!

My dad has also lost the same amount!! They've done brilliantly!

Oh i think its important when raising a son to make sure he knows how to treat a woman!! Think of all the heartache we'd have saved with our oh's lol xx

My dad has also lost the same amount!! They've done brilliantly!

Oh i think its important when raising a son to make sure he knows how to treat a woman!! Think of all the heartache we'd have saved with our oh's lol xx

That is so amazin for both of them!!

Ooh my boy will be the perfect gentleman!! I wont let him away with anythin lol!! Xx

Morning!! Yay, i feel fine ha ha. Must not have done enough lol. Way too much energy ha ha.

How are you today hun? U working later? X

You put me so much to shame lol!! Im good honey thankyou!! Im workin at 2pm!! Im strongly considering starting the 30 day shred??? I have the dvd!! Have you tried it chick?? Xx

Tuesday 5th March 2013

Breakfast - porridge with milk and sweetner and 2 oranges

Snack - banana mullerlight and strawberries

Lunch - carrot and lentil soup & salad with coleslaw (1)

Snack - yogurt (1/2) & mug shot

Dinner - subway salad...maybe(2) and a tin of ravioli too cause Im starving!!! (1.5)

Snacks - chocolate lolly (6)

healthy extras used on porridge and milk

Total syns: 11

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Last edited:
You put me so much to shame lol!! Im good honey thankyou!! Im workin at 2pm!! Im strongly considering starting the 30 day shred??? I have the dvd!! Have you tried it chick?? Xx

Is that the gillian Michaels thing? I've done that a few times but not 30 days. My gym teacher does something similar with me in the gym when he has time. Id def give it a try if i was u. I taped it on sky plus for free!!

Its meant to be really good. Maybe give it a try myself some time. My friend used to do it before work and then gym after work!!

And i think its only 20 mins a day...??! Xx

Is that the gillian Michaels thing? I've done that a few times but not 30 days. My gym teacher does something similar with me in the gym when he has time. Id def give it a try if i was u. I taped it on sky plus for free!!

Its meant to be really good. Maybe give it a try myself some time. My friend used to do it before work and then gym after work!!

And i think its only 20 mins a day...??! Xx

Yeah honey!! I got the dvd really cheap on amazon!! Bout £6-7!! And im lovin the fact that its only 20mins long lol!! Really need to start exercisin!! And takin the dog longer walks lol!! He will love it ha!! Ive got train n tone trainers.....dya think that counts lol!! Xx

Sunday 3rd March 2013

Breakfast - porridge with milk and sweetner and 2 oranges

Snack - banana mullerlight and strawberries

Lunch - carrot and lentil soup & salad with coleslaw (1)

Snack - yogurt

Dinner - subway salad...maybe(2)

Snacks -

healthy extras used on porridge and milk

Total syns: 3

Exercise - 45 mins spin

Good day planned honey!! Havent had a yummy subway salad for ages xx

Yeah honey!! I got the dvd really cheap on amazon!! Bout £6-7!! And im lovin the fact that its only 20mins long lol!! Really need to start exercisin!! And takin the dog longer walks lol!! He will love it ha!! Ive got train n tone trainers.....dya think that counts lol!! Xx

Lol of course the train and tone trainers count! Providing u go for walks lol. They made my feet feel like they were bleeding so i got rid of mine on ebay!

Let me know how u get on if u start it! X

Lol of course the train and tone trainers count! Providing u go for walks lol. They made my feet feel like they were bleeding so i got rid of mine on ebay!

Let me know how u get on if u start it! X

Lol!! I wear them to work under really long trousers so you cant see them and im on my feet all day n it a huge store lol!! They really hurt me for a wile but after a couple of weeks they were abs fine xx

Lol!! I wear them to work under really long trousers so you cant see them and im on my feet all day n it a huge store lol!! They really hurt me for a wile but after a couple of weeks they were abs fine xx

You already do loads of exercise then!! If i had an active job id lie on my bum every day when i got home lol x

Lunch

ForumRunner_20130305_135521.png

ForumRunner_20130305_135534.png

Back