Beans Food Diary

Hi, how are you today?? Your soup looks yummy!! The thicker the better lol. X

Hey Im fine thanks. Having a hungry day!! Gonna have to eat more food as the subway salad just didn't do it for me!!

My mum made the soup lol. I call it soup but its more like stew its that thick ha ha x

Hey Im fine thanks. Having a hungry day!! Gonna have to eat more food as the subway salad just didn't do it for me!!

My mum made the soup lol. I call it soup but its more like stew its that thick ha ha x

I find subway salads don't fill me up either for very long! Maybe I should have 2 next time lol x

I find subway salads don't fill me up either for very long! Maybe I should have 2 next time lol x

Lol, I've just opened a tin of ravioli! Yum, little saviour!! And i blame Kelly!! It was her plate of spaghetti bolognese that done it lol.

Subway normally does fill me up! Think Im just hungry today. Think i worked too hard in spin lol xx

Lol, I've just opened a tin of ravioli! Yum, little saviour!! And i blame Kelly!! It was her plate of spaghetti bolognese that done it lol.

Subway normally does fill me up! Think Im just hungry today. Think i worked too hard in spin lol xx

Il take the blame chick lol!! Mmm love ravioli!! I hate those days when theres no feedin ya!! You must burn so much energy at spin though?? Xx

Il take the blame chick lol!! Mmm love ravioli!! I hate those days when theres no feedin ya!! You must burn so much energy at spin though?? Xx

They said tonight was 641!! Im really wrecked still lol. Felt myself flagging a bit earlier too. Just need a good feed and ill be fine lol.

Ravioli is going down a treat lol xx

I used to have an exercise bike years ago, but got a bit obsessed with how many calories I was burning, I used to write it all down lol. Last year we bought a cross trainer but it just gathered dust in the living room!!!

I'm
Worried about not living if I did that!!! Lmao xx

Ha ha ha! Awk you'd be fine, especially if u r used to the exercise bike! They push u so hard in the class. Its actually evil. I swear they push u harder when they've had a bad day. Cruel, evil people lol x

Back