Beans Food Diary

I felt like punching my spin instructor on Sat - it was so hard I thought I was gonna vom! I got extra sprints for breaking the bike the week before haha! x

Awk some of them are just big meanies!! And u broke the seat? Lol. His or yours? X

It was broken when I got on it lol, just didn't notice until sprint time when the seat flew back! I think I have a reputation already hehe x

It was broken when I got on it lol, just didn't notice until sprint time when the seat flew back! I think I have a reputation already hehe x

Lol. Aw god love ya! Hope it didn't hurt u!! Can just imagine trying to sprint and hips and ass going for all your worth. Bet it scared the life outta you lol xx

Lol. Aw god love ya! Hope it didn't hurt u!! Can just imagine trying to sprint and hips and ass going for all your worth. Bet it scared the life outta you lol xx

It just freaked me out a bit - no injuries fortunately. Was disconcerting to say the least and a bit embarrassing lol! Last thing you want when you get your butt down for a spring is the seat vanishing from under you, my seat was back so far that I couldn't reach the bars anymore haha so I knew there was a problem ;) xxx

It just freaked me out a bit - no injuries fortunately. Was disconcerting to say the least and a bit embarrassing lol! Last thing you want when you get your butt down for a spring is the seat vanishing from under you, my seat was back so far that I couldn't reach the bars anymore haha so I knew there was a problem ;) xxx

Ha ha ha, sorry for laughing but sounds so funny lol. At least u were ok and it could happen to anyone! Poor thing lol. And please god don't let it happen to me this wk lol xx

Ha ha ha, sorry for laughing but sounds so funny lol. At least u were ok and it could happen to anyone! Poor thing lol. And please god don't let it happen to me this wk lol xx

Spin malfunction could happen to anyone hehe, I'm sure you'll be fine! Apparently the bikes at my gym came from the Olympic village so you'd think they'd be decent haha! xxx

Spin malfunction could happen to anyone hehe, I'm sure you'll be fine! Apparently the bikes at my gym came from the Olympic village so you'd think they'd be decent haha! xxx

Lol, we got new spin bikes about 6 months ago. You'd have thought we won the lottery lol xx

Here you go honey, just for you......Xxx

Chicken & Bacon Pâté
(Syn Free - Red or Extra Easy)

Ingredients:-

8oz chicken livers
1 onion chopped
1 clove garlic crushed
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
Salt & black pepper
4oz bacon chopped
Tub of very low fat fromage frais

Method:-

Put onion, garlic & herbs in pan and fry in fry light until the onion is soft, add liver and cook for about 7 mins. Put everything in blender and blend until smooth. Add fromage frais a spoonful at a time until the consistency is the same as shop bought pate.

Here you go honey, just for you......Xxx

Chicken & Bacon Pâté
(Syn Free - Red or Extra Easy)

Ingredients:-

8oz chicken livers
1 onion chopped
1 clove garlic crushed
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
Salt & black pepper
4oz bacon chopped
Tub of very low fat fromage frais

Method:-

Put onion, garlic & herbs in pan and fry in fry light until the onion is soft, add liver and cook for about 7 mins. Put everything in blender and blend until smooth. Add fromage frais a spoonful at a time until the consistency is the same as shop bought pate.

Thank u so much hun!! Is it kind of raw? And do u chop up livers? I've never made them before lol xx

Thank u so much hun!! Is it kind of raw? And do u chop up livers? I've never made them before lol xx

Lol!! You get a wee tub in the freezer section in most supermarkets, in asda they are only 45p!! And just defrost them the night before you use them, you could cut them if you like but they quite small anyways n break up a wee bit while cooking!! Xx

Lol!! You get a wee tub in the freezer section in most supermarkets, in asda they are only 45p!! And just defrost them the night before you use them, you could cut them if you like but they quite small anyways n break up a wee bit while cooking!! Xx

Thank u. Im def gonna try this.x

Thank u. Im def gonna try this.x

Talkin bout its put me right in the mood to make it again!! I love it!! And gorgeous like you suggested with cranberry sauce, i like it with redcurrant sauce, and you can spread as thick as you like, coz its freeeeee.......!!!! Xx

Was catching up on the diary and then I saw that recipe for chicken and bacon pate... All other thoughts are now out the window. I have to have this in my belly. I have some livers in the freezer too. Thanks for bringing this up - actual super excited to make!

Hope you're ok too ;) xx

Back