Beans Food Diary

Was catching up on the diary and then I saw that recipe for chicken and bacon pate... All other thoughts are now out the window. I have to have this in my belly. I have some livers in the freezer too. Thanks for bringing this up - actual super excited to make!

Hope you're ok too ;) xx

Ooh let me know what its like. Looking forward to making it myself!!

Im fine! Hope u r good too xx

Wednesday 6th March 2013

Breakfast - bitesize shreddies with milk and sweetner, pear and orange

Snack - fruit and yogurt

Lunch - sausages (1.5) bacon, fried egg, mushrooms tomatoes and beans! Yum

Snack - funsize maltesers (5)

Dinner - chicken, bacon & cheese, champ, roasties, roast parsnips, carrots, mushy peas and garlic & mushroom sauce (1)

Snacks - chocolate lolly (6), yogurt and some gherkins and a chocolate coin (1.5)

healthy extras used on bitesize shreddies and milk

Total syns: 15

Exercise - 40 mins running / walking

Last edited:
Thursday 7th March 2013

Breakfast - banana before spin then eggs and toast after spin

Snack - none

Lunch - chicken, bacon, champ and veggies and a spoon of gravy (1)

Snack - milky bar (3.5)

Dinner - chicken tikka rice and curry sauce (4) and chips and veg

Snacks - milky bar (3.5)

healthy extras used on 2 x nimble and split between laughing cow extra light and milk

Total syns: 11

Exercise - 60 minutes spin and tone

Lunch

ForumRunner_20130307_132650.png

Oh shiiiit!!!

I've just fallen off the wagon...I've just eaten (between posts might i add) 2 bags of crisps, a bag of maltesers, a cocoa crispy chocolate thing, chocolate digestive, tea and a diet coke!! And a chocolate coin!! What the eff am i playing at!!!? No reason for this only pure gluttony!! Argh!!!

Oh shiiiit!!!

I've just fallen off the wagon...I've just eaten (between posts might i add) 2 bags of crisps, a bag of maltesers, a cocoa crispy chocolate thing, chocolate digestive, tea and a diet coke!! And a chocolate coin!! What the eff am i playing at!!!? No reason for this only pure gluttony!! Argh!!!

Sounds yummy lol ;) We all have moments like that. Don't worry!! Hopefully now it's out your system and you'll be straight back on plan hey?? Xxx

Sounds yummy lol ;) We all have moments like that. Don't worry!! Hopefully now it's out your system and you'll be straight back on plan hey?? Xxx

Lol. thanks!! Nah, eff it!! Im an emotional wreck today. Going out for dins with Hubby. An excuse to get dressed up lol.

Still waiting on news about my sis. She's in labour and May have had the child but communications are slow and irritating lol xx

Lol. thanks!! Nah, eff it!! Im an emotional wreck today. Going out for dins with Hubby. An excuse to get dressed up lol.

Still waiting on news about my sis. She's in labour and May have had the child but communications are slow and irritating lol xx

Oooo have a lovely meal with hubby!
Hope everything goes ok with your sister and the little one....keep us updated ;)

Hi honey, hope everything is ok with your sis and baby!! Hopefully you will be an auntie again by now....!! Dont worry bout your wee feast you had chick lol!! I ended up havin one last night too coz i was stressed, crisps, chocolate, white bread nd butter....!! We all do it honey...!! Were only human after all...!! Hope you have a lovely time with hubby tonight?? Xx

Awk thanks Girlies!! Feel better now. Really tired as was up checking phone half the night to see what was happening! And wouldn't u know it! Nothing happened lol.

But it did today at 4.18pm she had a big baby boy weighing in at 10lb 10 oz!! Eek lol. How on earth she managed that I've no idea lol. And he is adorable! Here's a wee pic!

ForumRunner_20130307_215327.png

Back