Beans Food Diary

Hey girls. Thanks for all the nice congratulations messages!!

He's huge lol. And still no name!! She's only had 9 months!! And she was 12 days over and has had another few days lol.

Mummy is doing very well! Only 1 stitch! She looks amazing!

Afm...i am ill! I have thrown up twice this morning already! I went out yesterday into belfast drinking all day until 4 am this morning and am so hungover Im not sure ill eat today never mind cook lol.

Worst hangover ever!!! Yuck!! Need sleep too:-(

Hope u r all enjoying mothers day and your kiddies are being little angels and doing loads to help out lol xx

Hey girls. Thanks for all the nice congratulations messages!!

He's huge lol. And still no name!! She's only had 9 months!! And she was 12 days over and has had another few days lol.

Mummy is doing very well! Only 1 stitch! She looks amazing!

Afm...i am ill! I have thrown up twice this morning already! I went out yesterday into belfast drinking all day until 4 am this morning and am so hungover Im not sure ill eat today never mind cook lol.

Worst hangover ever!!! Yuck!! Need sleep too:-(

Hope u r all enjoying mothers day and your kiddies are being little angels and doing loads to help out lol xx

Wow only one stitch is fab!! I had loads and they were bright blue! Well I had to have a look lol.

Aww I'm so sorry you're feeling yucky! Self inflicted though hehehe ;) hope you feel better soon hun (((hugs))) xxxxx

Wow only one stitch is fab!! I had loads and they were bright blue! Well I had to have a look lol.

Aww I'm so sorry you're feeling yucky! Self inflicted though hehehe ;) hope you feel better soon hun (((hugs))) xxxxx

Thank u!! Ill be fine again tomorrow!! Hangovers are cruel horrible things lol

Ha ha at blue stitches:) how odd looking they must be lol.

Roll on bed time lol x

Thank u!! Ill be fine again tomorrow!! Hangovers are cruel horrible things lol

Ha ha at blue stitches:) how odd looking they must be lol.

Roll on bed time lol x

Hope you're feeling a little more human now!!
I thought the stitches would have been white but they were rather colourful lol xx

Hiya honey...!! How is you?? How is your sis and gorgeous baby doing..?? Are they home yet?? Sorry to hear you had a hangover but bet you enjoyed every minute of creatin it the night before lol!!?? Xx

Oh dear god! Day 2 of this awful hangover lol. Hating every minute and I've 2 classes back to back tonight lol. Fml!!

Hope you girls are ok.

Sis is doing well and so is baby. She called him Scott. Wee cutie!!

Just making dins here and trying to tidy house a bit! Got it into a right mess lately!!

Thanks for checking in with me today xx

Monday 11th March 2013

Breakfast - nimble bread x 2 with philly (4) and banana

Snack - none

Lunch - salad with pasta and chicken

ForumRunner_20130311_172434.png

Snack - tea

Dinner - chicken tikka, chips, mushrooms, onions and veg with curry sauce (3)

Snacks - chocolate wonderpop (6)

healthy extras used on nimble bread and milk

Total syns: 13

Exercise - 45 spin then 45 total body workout

Last edited:
Mmmm yummy dinner honey!! Is that my curry sauce you hav lol!!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well!! Apart from u and your hangover..... Its coz u havnt had a drink in ages lol!! Hooe you feel better soon chick xx

Mmmm yummy dinner honey!! Is that my curry sauce you hav lol!!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well!! Apart from u and your hangover..... Its coz u havnt had a drink in ages lol!! Hooe you feel better soon chick xx

Awk thank u. Yes its your curry sauce chick! Addicted to it lol!!

Aw i feel amazing not lol. So glad i went to gym. Really enjoyed it. More booze this wknd lol. God help me.

Hope your doing ok chick xx

Awk thank u. Yes its your curry sauce chick! Addicted to it lol!!

Aw i feel amazing not lol. So glad i went to gym. Really enjoyed it. More booze this wknd lol. God help me.

Hope your doing ok chick xx

Ive not had it in a while...will maybe make at weekend!! I hate hangovers...they are the spwn off the devil lol!! You will have forgot all bout your hangover by the time the weekend comes back around haha!! Rearin to go again...!! Im doin om hun, thanks... Just a bit drained...!! But i have bit the bullet n decided to go ahead n get a gym membership....???? Gonna go on my day off to the gym and sign up...!! Think it will do me the world of good and i love hearin bout all the classes you and brit do..!! Cant wait xx

Back