beating the binge eating, food will be my friend :)

ruddyduck

started on tuesday at my heaviest, 15st 4 and a half pound. went to my local group determined to lose this excess weight which is bad for my heath but makes me feel out of control and depressed. i'm a binge eater and really need to get a grip of it once and for all.
10 weeks until me and my lovely hubby renew our vows and i want to feel beautiful, not like how i feel right now. no more negativity though, i'm determined to get to that happy comfortable place.
aside from the massive bloated stomach and cramps, assuming due to all the veg i've been eating, i'm doing good. :)

kat xx

started on tuesday at my heaviest, 15st 4 and a half pound. went to my local group determined to lose this excess weight which is bad for my heath but makes me feel out of control and depressed. i'm a binge eater and really need to get a grip of it once and for all.
10 weeks until me and my lovely hubby renew our vows and i want to feel beautiful, not like how i feel right now. no more negativity though, i'm determined to get to that happy comfortable place.
aside from the massive bloated stomach and cramps, assuming due to all the veg i've been eating, i'm doing good. :)

kat xx

Hiya Kat
Well done for joining. I have so far had a lot of success dealing with binge eating on sw, it's really helped and I feel like it's making changes in my head that will work over the long term. You can feel great about yourself in 10 weeks, just trust the plan and you'll be successful. Keeping a diary on here has really helped keep me on track, any time you need support or a whinge people are great :D Best of luck!

Thank you. It's good to hear you have been successful following slimming world. Good idea about the food diary I shall start one :)

Feeling positive again today my food has been on plan and drinking lots. First weigh in on Tuesday.
Made a scan bran cake today to have with yogurt and fruit tonight while I'm watching X factor. :)

People who take great pleasure in telling you that they've been to maccy ds, had pizza and cream cake. Constantly going on about food. I am a patient calm person. But it's really itching under my skin today. Especially when they are supposed to be your friend. Why can't people just be happy for others. :(

Well I'm going on my travels tomorrow so it'll be my first real test of willpower. Away for ten days. Staying with family so will be pretty easy to stay on plan. A cheeky glass of wine of an evening will be my syns. Will have to steer clear of sweet stuff to minimise syns.

First day up north. So happy to be with the family. Hubby's away in Poland at the mo not back til December so it would have been a lonely half term with the kids if I had stayed in wiltshire.

The drive was tiring. 4 and half hours with 3 kids and a dog in the car lol got the kids lunch but forgot about myself.

Been a good day tho I've not gone over my syns so I'm pleased :)

I have no idea how weigh in is gonna go this week. My food has been ok but I've definitely not been eating enough. Or drinking enough. I've had no alcohol and not much junk at all. Just been rushing around and not having a main meal until 8pm. Weigh In on Tuesday evening when I find a local group that does that time. Hope I'll be ok.

I have no idea how weigh in is gonna go this week. My food has been ok but I've definitely not been eating enough. Or drinking enough. I've had no alcohol and not much junk at all. Just been rushing around and not having a main meal until 8pm. Weigh In on Tuesday evening when I find a local group that does that time. Hope I'll be ok.

My first week I lost 7 then the second week I lost 1, but overall my mindset has changed and my relationship with food has improved. That's what you're aiming for - try not to worry about the results too much because it's just one tiny little act of stepping on scales over a much much longer journey. Over time that weight will come off, but try to make sure you keep your syns up and eat enough because otherwise you risk feeling deprived and the binge behaviour can kick back in.
You're doing really well by the sound of it though, keep it up!

Still here. Had to come home early. Been off plan back on it properly today though. Keep telling myself it's Just a little blip it's not the end of the world.

Back