Beaubride's diary

Day 27 Week 4 - oh dammm!!!

Day 27 (Week 4) Oh Damm!!!!!!

1.5 lbs on this week!:mad::cry::mad:

Have been very ill with totm:cry::wave_cry:

Oh dear, sorry to hear you've not been well with TOTM, hun. It's a killer, hey?

Also sorry to hear that LT SS wasn't suitable for you.

As Bev said, whenever my CD clients feel a bit faint, I put them onto CD1000, which is 2 packs a day plus low-GI style healthy eating.

I really hope you feel better soon and best of luck for your wedding arrangements!!

xxx

Hiya B.B

well done on your weightloss so far :p

Just thinking maybe cambridge would be more suited to you, you could try one of the 'higher plans' where you have packs and also get to eat as well! Then maybe you could gradually cut down to s.s if it suits you - ie no fainting..

How tall are you, on cambridge if you are 5ft8 or over you should have 4 packs a day, how many were you having on lipotrim? Just an idea I thought I'd throw into the areana :D

Hope you feel better soon
love
Geri
x

Sorry to hear the Lipotrim didn't suit you, please don't feel like a failiure!

Diets are very personal things, some suit some people, and some suit others, it's a matter of finding the one for you.

You mentioned that you're just watching what you eat for now, have you thought about trying Weight Watchers, Slimming World or something like that? Just until you get the money together to start CD?

Pop over to the boards and have a look around, even if you don't fancy any oft he diets you're more then welcome to post - Everyone on Minimins is very supportive, no matter what diet you're doing.

Well done on the weight loss so far!! You've done incredibly well! :D

Thanks Geri & G_Q for the support. When i have got a bit of cash i will try cambridge. i think i am just a bit low as i had a bit of a rough week, a neighbour passed away, v bad totm, money problems etc etc. anyway thanks for the support it means alot to me.

Sorry to hear your neighbour passed away, this is very stressful for you and totm is a time when most retain water, so you might find that you have not gained.

Hugs.

Love Mini xxx

CD1000 is a good option, but can be pricey, another thing that you might want to look at is weightlossresources.co.uk, it has a free 3 day trial and counts calories etc, I find it great at the moment, and after the trial its only £7 a month or so.

You can do it hun, slow and steady wins the race x

Week 4 - sunday

B***** H*** Ear infection:cry::cry: ouch!! I need to get back on track. Weigh in tomorrow!:eek::eek:

Awww - sorry to hear ur feeling awful :wave_cry:

Ear infections can be sooooo sore......

Hope WI goes OK for ya tomorrow....

love

Debz
xx

Hiya,
ouch ear infection's are awful - hope it clears up soon...

well done on staying the same - heres to a loss for you for next week :p

are you taking antibiotics for your ear infection?

Back