Beautiful People - step in add your mark

debski, idea? i dont have any of those my brains too fuddled, lol

such a lovely post Helen, just what people need to hear.
its a great characteristic you have to be able to make people feel good about themselves xx

Aww Claire what pr*cks why are some men like this, well you know what you should do, put it like this...

Your ex with the restraining order - karma is going to get him good and proper, just wait and see!

The guy from Dubai - If he texts, ignore it, if he rings, let it ring, keep doing that, and he won't mess you about, if you decide you can take it or leave it, then those hot men in the gym asking you out, go say yes.

And men in general some are really nice hun, not all of them are losers.

And any fun you have had with man from Dubai, think of it this way, you had fun, maybe short lived but it was fun, a happy experience, now NEXT! move on!

And where msn is concerned, put man from dubai on block, do not delete him, just put his name on block so you can see him on and off the msn for a few days, and ignore his calls, and then he will want to know why his number one fan is ignoring him, and when you do feel strong enough to talk to him, tell him you have been chatting to some hot guys from the gym... Cos hun your worth a million of men that ever come along and mess you about!!!

Thank you Claire 1 - I read some posts and want to give people hugs, i have been in the situations that i would not put any women through, and i have come out of the worse, i teach adults with learning difficulties, and i have seen how society treat people with something different about them, and it really winds me up, so i tell it has it is! hugsss xx

:party0019:Wow, this thread is teaching me sooo much about what is going on in the world out there.

You are all beautiful, brave women, and I'm proud to be getting to know you all better.:gen126:

What a wonderful post Helen, i know by just reading it that you're a very beautiful person on the inside and outside. Thank you for making me smile today and i'll try to feel beautiful everyday.

Thank you xx :)

Maybe Baby thank you i do hope everyone can see the beauty in themselves, i have had alot of issues on self image, just to a very nasty man beating the hell out of me, broken jaw, broken nose, the list goes on, and its taken years to get to how i am now, if i can just get over the food issue, i be more than happy to realise that the last 10 years were just a learning curve rather than wasted years!

Keep smiling, and be happy, and yes Maybe Baby you are beautiful so believe it!

Maybe Baby thank you i do hope everyone can see the beauty in themselves, i have had alot of issues on self image, just to a very nasty man beating the hell out of me, broken jaw, broken nose, the list goes on, and its taken years to get to how i am now, if i can just get over the food issue, i be more than happy to realise that the last 10 years were just a learning curve rather than wasted years!

Keep smiling, and be happy, and yes Maybe Baby you are beautiful so believe it!

You are so strong to have been through so much and come out of a new person. You truely are a very inspirational and beautiful person and i hope your life is filled with all they joy and happiness you missed out on over the past few years and more.

I too have many food and body issues but i am trying to overcome them. It's so very difficult to change the thought and behaviour patterns we adopt over the years but i believe that you will overcome them, it'll just take abit of time.

Stay strong xx :hug99:

You are so strong to have been through so much and come out of a new person. You truely are a very inspirational and beautiful person and i hope your life is filled with all they joy and happiness you missed out on over the past few years and more.

I too have many food and body issues but i am trying to overcome them. It's so very difficult to change the thought and behaviour patterns we adopt over the years but i believe that you will overcome them, it'll just take abit of time.

Stay strong xx :hug99:

I haven't got everything i want just yet, but its in the pipeline! thank you!

Good luck to you too MaybeBabe xxx

helen you should be a motivational speaker :) what you have said has made so many people on this site feel better not least me. thankyou so much. i have actually copied and printed it to read to myself when im feeling rubbish.
have you ever thought of becoming a CDC? you would be fantastic at it i think :)
xxxx

Bridie, i have never thought of being a motivational speaker, just like to help others, and i haven't lost enough weight to become a CDC i don't think... aww you printed it, thats a nice thing to hear, if you ever feel fed up, add me as a friend, email me, and i will help you feel better!

Well done on losing 10lb, only 15 to go, well done on that, i wish i had only 15 to go, love the running ticker!!!

i agree with you bridie....Helen you really would be a great motivational speaker or life coach and should def look into becoming a CDC. x

Back