Total Solution Becky Does Exante....

Well done for all the determination you've shown and the new job! I'm sure ketosis is just around the corner and you'll find it so much easier then.

I love your food reviews, they make me laugh! I agree with the noodles. Don't taste like SnS and I'm not sure if they taste of anything real but I find them really comforting. Oh and I don't like the carbonara at all! Have you tried the curry yet? That's my favourite.

Good luck for tomorrow x

Well done on the new job and fantastic will power. You'll should be feeling super proud of yourself - I know I am for getting through day 2 and that is without half the temptation you've faced!

Hi Becky - hope all is going to plan for you. Liking your diary, especially the food reviews - I've got into a bit of a rut!

Well done for all the determination you've shown and the new job! I'm sure ketosis is just around the corner and you'll find it so much easier then.

I love your food reviews, they make me laugh! I agree with the noodles. Don't taste like SnS and I'm not sure if they taste of anything real but I find them really comforting. Oh and I don't like the carbonara at all! Have you tried the curry yet? That's my favourite.

Good luck for tomorrow x
Thank you! :)
Oooh I've not tried the curry yet, but I'm looking forward to giving it a go, as I pretty much like anything curry flavoured, IMHO you can't go wrong!

Well done on how you are doing :) keep up the good work xx

Well done on the new job and fantastic will power. You'll should be feeling super proud of yourself - I know I am for getting through day 2 and that is without half the temptation you've faced!

Spethyla you should feel proud of yourself! I'm learning that this is not an easy diet to settle in to, so each day is a victory for us. Keep going, you're doing great!! :) xx

Hi Becky - hope all is going to plan for you. Liking your diary, especially the food reviews - I've got into a bit of a rut!

Thank Spinoza! Looking at your signature I wouldn't say you are in a rut, your progress is amazing! You're doing really well xx

Exploding soup sums up day 4 of the diet for me!

Yesterday started really well with a super yummy Raspberry & White Chocolate Shake, more raspberry than white choc but it had the right level of sweetness and kept me full until 12.:p

But the hunger wore off really quickly around 12 and suddenly I was ravenous. So I went to the office kitchen to make up my Thai Red Chicken Soup.

Well, no one has ever told me not to put hot water in the Exante shaker, whisk-less and blender-less at work I decided to whip it up in the shaker with water fresh from the kettle. 2 shakes of the bottle later.. BANG. Shaker exploded and chicken was soup is all down my clothes, in my hair, on my suede shoes and all up the tiled wall in the kitchen- not good.

It appears I only lost about half of the soup, which having cleaned myself up and seen the funny side, tasted really good. I'm actually looking forward to having a whole portion another day! Very mild spice to it and a definite thai aroma.

However, having had only half a portion of the soup for lunch I was climbing the walls with hunger by the time I got home. To the point I nearly popped to the co-op to but a snack pack of hard boiled eggs! Although I did resist and managed to make it home and make up a Shepherds Pie meal pack, which was nice but babyfood-esque and what is with the strong clove flavour?? I've never put cloves in a shepherds pie before, very odd o_O.

Herbal teas were my weapon against hunger for the rest of the evening. I used one of my ketosticks and was only at 'trace' of ketones. Yesterday was quite a tough day as I really felt the hunger, however I've woken up this morning feeling the most awake I've felt in weeks and my tummy wasn't rumbling first thing. So I'm hoping that ketosis is at work! I'll check again with a ketostick tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing well, seeing and hearing about all your progress keeps me so motivated you're all so inspiring.:D

xx

Ob Becky I've had so many near misses with hot water and soups (and shakes actually!) I open the spout and just shake with my finger over it now, so that I can release the pressure as the air expands. Poor you. The Thai soup is one of my faves though - I have it for lunch most days (see above re getting into a rut!!!) Glad you're doing so well and roll on ketosis!

Sounds like you are doing really well.
Though the soup scene made me giggle!

Hope you are enjoying your evening x

Back