Becky's Diet Diary

I just kept thinking that my fences would have blown down as one of the posts is rotten at the bottom! Luckily they are still standing this morning! For some reason when they built my house they made all of the fences mine so it'll cost me a fortune when they need replacing!

I was planning on walking to legs bums and tums tonight but if the weather doesn't improve I won't. ... there's not much point going out in it if you can avoid it!

Hope you have a nice indoors day today x

Wearing my size 10 jeans today. ...They are pretty snug but my 12's go really baggy at the bum now....they're ok for work but not when I'm out!

That is my dream - size 10 jeans!!

That's fantastic that you're in size 10 jeans, well done! :happy096:

That is my dream - size 10 jeans!!

I'm not sure they'll fit for long if o keep eating cream teas!

I looked back on my calendar and it was only about 6 weeks since I squeezed into my size 12's! I'm more or less happy with my size now. ..just need to tone up to get reduce the wobbly bits! !!!

Just been for a lovely afternoon tea at a local garden centre....it was an amazon local deal so only £9 for 2 of us and way too much food. ...I took a tupperware box with me as I knew we wouldn't finish it all and have bought home the lemon cake!

My daughter managed to spill a whole cup of juice all over herself so I had to buy her some new leggings to change into!

I've treated myself to a couple of gym tops as I only have one and it's too big now! Plus got my daughter some new walking boots for our holiday this weekend. ...I'm praying for good weather so we can get out walking!

Just been for a lovely afternoon tea at a local garden centre....it was an amazon local deal so only £9 for 2 of us and way too much food. ...I took a tupperware box with me as I knew we wouldn't finish it all and have bought home the lemon cake!

My daughter managed to spill a whole cup of juice all over herself so I had to buy her some new leggings to change into!

I've treated myself to a couple of gym tops as I only have one and it's too big now! Plus got my daughter some new walking boots for our holiday this weekend. ...I'm praying for good weather so we can get out walking!

Sounds lovely! Hope the weather holds up for you at the weekend!

Me too although the forecast is not great!

I'm annoyed about the weather today. .... its really windy and keeps raining and hailing. ... got to drive to the gym for lbt later else I'll be soaked! I'd normally pop into the gym for 20 minutes first if I drive but the gym is closed today as they're changing all the equipment!

45 minutes lbt is enough but I still could have done more!

I am passionate about afternoon tea. I got my Mum vouchers for afternoon tea at Bettys for Christmas and promised her I'd go with her. Hopefully she won't want to go for a good few months yet so I can stay on track haha. Weather is still crazy here too. Rain, wind, hail then glorious sunshine repeated. Size 10 jeans is amazing! Well done!!

Oh my god. ...just went for legs bums and tums and it was a different teacher. ...so she did circuits with us instead ....Every single muscle in my body is on fire . ...I'm going to hurt in the morning!

I am passionate about afternoon tea. I got my Mum vouchers for afternoon tea at Bettys for Christmas and promised her I'd go with her. Hopefully she won't want to go for a good few months yet so I can stay on track haha. Weather is still crazy here too. Rain, wind, hail then glorious sunshine repeated. Size 10 jeans is amazing! Well done!!

I couldn't eat it all so had to bring some home! Totally unlike me!

I could have walked to the gym as the weather is lovely again now. ...I'm glad I didn't though as it ended up being a much harder workout than normal!

The forecast for tonight is rain and 45mph winds!

Ooh, I absolutely love going for afternoon tea. Sounds like a lovely afternoon you had (despite the weather). Well done on the workout! :) I really need to start adding exercise soon!

Ooh, I absolutely love going for afternoon tea. Sounds like a lovely afternoon you had (despite the weather). Well done on the workout! :) I really need to start adding exercise soon!

I've had a lovely few days off work!

Exercise will defo help to boost your losses. .. I always feel amazing after doing it

I always see the deals for afternoon tea and i always want to buy them but think id better wait till target... i love sandwiches and scones too much :p x

It wasn't too bad for a one off treat. ... set yourself a goal and have it as a reward! I'd had it for ages before I used it x

Day 85

Work are buying chips for everyone for lunch but I have said no as I've been pretty bad the last couple of days plus I know the weekend will be off plan. ...I'm still hoping for a loss tomorrow even if it's just a tiny one!

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : lemon cake (left over from yesterday )
Lunch: Covent garden skinny soup, fruit and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 78 - aqua aerobics

Last edited:
Well done saying no to the chips, i haven't had them in ages either but don't really miss them =)

Me and my friend went to move the room around at Nursery on Sunday and it is next to Mcdonalds and she said three times, shall we go and have one and three times i said no, i think my will power is getting a lot better and i also try and remember whether it will actually be worth the calories =)

Well done!! My family had chippy chips last night... was so tempted but said no once id looked up the calories!x

Well done, don't no if i could resist if they were bought into the house lol x

Well done saying no to the chips, i haven't had them in ages either but don't really miss them =)

Me and my friend went to move the room around at Nursery on Sunday and it is next to Mcdonalds and she said three times, shall we go and have one and three times i said no, i think my will power is getting a lot better and i also try and remember whether it will actually be worth the calories =)

I did nick a couple. ...but made sure I'd had my lunch first so I couldn't give in. ...I sat and ate fruit and a yogurt when they arrived

Really can't be bothered to go to aqua aerobics tonight as I really ache from last night's class!

I think I get charged if I cancel though so I have to force myself to go. ..I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there!

Really can't be bothered to go to aqua aerobics tonight as I really ache from last night's class!

I think I get charged if I cancel though so I have to force myself to go. ..I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there!

Aw you poor love, its not nice when you still ache from the exercise before but you know you have more planned for this evening!! Think how amazing you will feel afterwards :) mentally if not physically I know :) You're doing brilliant Becky :) xx

Back